DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Envy was so deep into believing he's such a genius investor and real estate guru that he thought he was dropping some deep knowledge by saying that.
It's like if I whisper, "so the way the scheme works is that I take people's money, but I never deliver a product. Isn't that genius?"
Envy thought he had split the atom and discovered plutonium.
He thought he was the first to figure out real estate.
Envy became his biggest mark.

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hold up. I didn’t see all this the first time. Watch from 58:00 to about 1:08:00

Envy really is a fool.

1. you need to buy my course on timestamping, its currently on sale for $19.99 $14.99 :ufdup:

2. This is why someone like Envy should'nt be talking about real estate. Everything is easy. Do this, invest in that, buy this house, you never have to do nothing, pay back your hard money lender, repair the house, sit back and collect money, buy a school, make money, collect on the first of the month, your kids will collect generational wealth....so why aren't millionaires doing this?

:mjlol:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Envy was so deep into believing he's such a genius investor and real estate guru that he thought he was dropping some deep knowledge by saying that.
It's like if I whisper, "so the way the scheme works is that I take people's money, but I never deliver a product. Isn't that genius?"
Envy thought he had split the atom and discovered plutonium.
He thought he was the first to figure out real estate.
Envy became his biggest mark.

:dead:
He probably gave envy real returns so envy can keep believing and promoting it to others who see how much envy is making. Envy might not even know he's the bait...he then gain acess to people with real money through envy and this where is he start scammin. Kickin % of money back to envy who still thinks business is good , not knowing hes unwillingly the linchpin in a ponzi scheme.

now if envy had knowledge and continued to do business? Then hes fcked.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
He probably gave envy real returns so envy can keep believing and promoting it to others who see how much envy is making. Envy might not even know he's the bait...he then gain acess to people with real money through envy and this where is he start scammin. Kickin % of money back to envy who still thinks business is good , not knowing hes unwillingly the linchpin in a ponzi scheme.

now if envy had knowledge and continued to do business? Then hes fcked.
Apparently envy had an idea of what was going on, supposedly he was telling people privately not to invest, the credit dude told him he didn’t get his money back, and envy told the credit dude he the one that made Cesar

I don’t think envy can play the victim in this case, maybe he got some top notch lawyers on deck to avoid doing time

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Apparently envy had an idea of what was going on, supposedly he was telling people privately not to invest, the credit dude told him he didn’t get his money back, and envy told the credit dude he the one that made Cesar

I don’t think envy can play the victim in this case, maybe he got some top notch lawyers on deck to avoid doing time
where did you hear the news that he was telling people not to invest? if he found out at some point, he should have let the authorities know.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
where did you hear the news that he was telling people not to invest? if he found out at some point, he should have let the authorities know.
Jt pocket watching, he did a vid on the topic, they mentioned in the video envy was telling certain people to not invest allegedly