DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Real estate rico. :laff: It’s hilarious that Funk will forever be known as the “look at his face” guy but I feel that way about Envious x 10. You ever just look at someone and immediately sense they are a POS? That’s envy. Dude has the most punchable face ever. Everything from the heavy just for men beard dye to the blank, dumb soulless gaze he has just irks me. Peak light skin fakkit

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I remember when Envy started getting love as the Real Estate guy and I was surprised because I thought Envy was dumb and I mean really dumb. So this story makes a lot of sense now.

Edit 1: Looking back, there is no way in hell DJ Envy dumbass was some Real Estate Guru

I was actually trying to search for a thread on here where TLR was pumping him up as a real estate guru too lol. It definitely does exist because I remember reading it myself

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That’s my thing. That’s A LOT of money with nothing to show for it. Even with Ponzi schemes people get paid or you have elaborate front companies or entities. There’s literally nothing to show for any of this and it’s hard to know how many people were involved. It’s like it was only 3 people involved. It’s wild.
Sounds more like money laundering

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
CORRECTAMUNDO

I been saying this in this entire thread. cuz ceasar ain't the first scammer they've had on there cuz

dr umar
boyce watkins
jay morrison
EYL

and I'm sure plenty of others have paid to come on that platform
You forgot Tariq Nasheed
What's that rape nikka, brother polight