DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Envy was so deep into believing he's such a genius investor and real estate guru that he thought he was dropping some deep knowledge by saying that.
It's like if I whisper, "so the way the scheme works is that I take people's money, but I never deliver a product. Isn't that genius?"
Envy thought he had split the atom and discovered plutonium.
He thought he was the first to figure out real estate.
Envy became his biggest mark.

:dead:
If Envy was just a regular investor getting scammed, it wouldn't be no big deal but by being the face, man, he opens himself to a lot of lawsuits

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Investors get into syndication literally all the time. You put money into a “fund” for a group to buy properties and you’re entitled to a cut. The business logic is sound. Cesar was just stealing nikkas money.
All of the time. That's what most investment syndication that work are all about

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Joe Budden himself admitted he was broke all throughout the 2010s. He was broke during Love and Hip-Hop and the early podcast years.

I remember reading all of the “oh he’s into real estate” blah, blah, blah. It’s just not true. Tahiry was paying the bills for a long time and they both admitted that. Joe is clueless about real estate investing.

Envy was asking for investors, partners, whatever you want to call it because he wanted to get more money out the deal. By Envy’s own words, Cesar owed him money as well as other people, but Envy still actively recruited people to “invest” with him. That’s because he knew the only way to get his money out was to get other people’s in.

Do I think he knew out the gate it was some BS? No. Do I think he knew as time went on it was some BS? Yes.
He probably had an inking. All he gotta do is ask his main business people and they will say it's a scheme

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Hold up. I didn’t see all this the first time. Watch from 58:00 to about 1:08:00

Envy really is a fool.

envy straight told on him self revealing the scam........

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

he telling folks how to commit bank fraud.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Let's just say DJ Envy gets off scott free, he goes to trial, and the courts find him not guilty

Can he still keep his job based on the court of public opinion? Can you imagine DJ Envy even attempting to talking about "Financial literacy" and "Getting the bag", and all that stuff. Can you imagine the blowback from that. This is a huge stain on him guilty or not

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's just say DJ Envy gets off scott free, he goes to trial, and the courts find him not guilty

Can he still keep his job based on the court of public opinion? Can you imagine DJ Envy even attempting to talking about "Financial literacy" and "Getting the bag", and all that stuff. Can you imagine the blowback from that. This is a huge stain on him guilty or not

Very good point

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc

The radio station fired that woman that Katt Williams roasted, and still left the clip up.

With this, if the brand is to survive...:ufdup:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
JT isn't a clout chaser, but tony the closer is definitely a clout chaser. let's be clear here. tony was right about the ponzi scheme, but he's going out of this way to leverage the downfall of dj envy into clout for himself.
yeah but it's because he sells a short-sale real estate system. he legit though. he just wants to be sure any would be investors in real estate buy into his system for finding the properties, generating the contracts and handling the money in escrow. only costs you $1200 and you to can be your own independent sales person working on 100% commission. it's real work requiring you to cold call but once you make the sale the commission will end up in your bank account. thing is no one wants to do any work they wanna throw money at something and get a phat return the banks can't give you.

tony is just trying to clear the market of riff raff so it's easier for him to extract some of that wealth through legal means. i can't hate it's good business on his part minus all the on-camera appearances.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Luchie is low key hilarious. The teeth the beard the chinky eyes lmao when he called Tony a putini. I don’t know what that means but it sounds funny as fukk
lil bytch...he was talking sooo spicy that murder talk and alladat too. he's doing prison time for those threats. him and envy can make fi-fi's for each other.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
1. you need to buy my course on timestamping, its currently on sale for $19.99 $14.99 :ufdup:

2. This is why someone like Envy should'nt be talking about real estate. Everything is easy. Do this, invest in that, buy this house, you never have to do nothing, pay back your hard money lender, repair the house, sit back and collect money, buy a school, make money, collect on the first of the month, your kids will collect generational wealth....so why aren't millionaires doing this?

:mjlol:

EVERYTIME someones talk you into a business easy to put in place, with few money to invest, big reward and no risk, there's a scam somewhere. especially if you have to pay someone to enter in. that person will be the one gettin money, not you. there's no business where there's guarantee money, either you have to work hard, have a good expertise/talent, have a lot of money to put upfront or you have to be extremely patient and ready to lose money in the early stage before you learn from your mistake and be rewarded later, that's how real business work

ponzi scheme work only because people sellin it usually are "trustworthy" people (friends, familly, co worker or cool public personnality like envy) and because the first people to enter in are making money, flashing it in front of everybody to lure people in at the begining before it all crumble, that's why it continues to do damages

Last edited: