DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
That is a speculation on a speculation. I'm saying that the amount of money with nothing going on points itself to money laundering. And the only thing that needs that much money laundering is the last cash business in America

he is a touring DJ. he could easily move work with an alibi. wouldn't surprise me if envy is trafficking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That is a speculation on a speculation. I'm saying that the amount of money with nothing going on points itself to money laundering. And the only thing that needs that much money laundering is the last cash business in America
That’s my thing. That’s A LOT of money with nothing to show for it. Even with Ponzi schemes people get paid or you have elaborate front companies or entities. There’s literally nothing to show for any of this and it’s hard to know how many people were involved. It’s like it was only 3 people involved. It’s wild.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I keep coming back for real updates from the feds. I don’t give a fukk about tony the closer, akademiks and some flex bombs.
Feds released a statement saying they didn't raid iheart offices. They just made him aware of Cesar Pina's arrest. Which I now understand is normal for victims of crimes.

These other guys just hate Envy and want to see him fail and/or fired.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The real problem that TBC and Iheart Media faces is that even if you get rid of Envy, it's only going to be a matter of time before someone does a full expose of all the scammers they've had on the show over the years and then go looking for other victims.

Iheartmedia deserves to get dragged into that lawsuit and rightfully so.
CORRECTAMUNDO

I been saying this in this entire thread. cuz ceasar ain't the first scammer they've had on there cuz

dr umar
boyce watkins
jay morrison
EYL

and I'm sure plenty of others have paid to come on that platform