DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Hmmmm 50 tryna get charges put on Puff
but he's silent on his boy Envy :jbhmm:
Envy still has his favorite cars in his garage

giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He’s a liability to the brand. Usually these contracts have character clauses in place. They already discussing either firing him or him resigning. They might wait for him to get arrested but we all know it’s a done deal for him at the station. Worked all your life to get to this spot only to let some dirty fat fast talking jail scamming nikka take it all away from you. There’s lessons to this people. Remember it when interest rates are low again and nikkas want to act like you can get rich overnight.
Radio is heavily regulated too. They've let people go for way less. Plus, Envy isn't nearly the media darling (late night, other shows, etc.) that Charlamagne is.

It's really over for dude. He may not go to jail, but he's definitely finished in radio.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the part that gets to me. How are people investing with non-professionals?
Is the fast-talking sales pitches really hypnotizing people like that?
Is the allure of "he deserves a second chance" that captivating?
I bet you the same people that gave Cesar $200K would scoff at you if you told them to sit down with an investment firm/bank to invest that money.
Sh*t is beyond me at this point.
Institutionally theres so few black voices out there with money that they think theres ways "around the system"

Thats why I'm happy for guys like JT The Pocketwatcher who is an actual university educated CPA who can pull the brakes on this shyt and red flag it. I'm glad we got more black lawyers and doctors doing social media content now.

Enough is enough and we need to reign in back some of this bullshyt.

Daps
The Breakfast Club won the battle, but Hot 97 won the war :wow: I never thought that would happen if u asked me 7-8 years again when Power 105 was crushing it.
They really did. Wild. Hot 97 really won.

A younger popular host along with Charlemagne and it’s possible that the breakfast club might not miss a beat
:ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They kept Umar up there all the time. Year after year and never put his feet to the fire about how the school is not done

Now Umar is gold on the radio. Hot takes. Speaks real shyt when motivated. But his main purpose is to shill for donations and he has said multiple times that he eats WELL off the Breakfast Club appearances
Umar was...hustling and he's bad at manifesting his goals. Scamming is the lying, theft, and misdirection of funds.

I think the line is somewhat clear. Plus, Umar seemed to even know the limit of his goals. It was always donations :troll:

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Institutionally theres so few black voices out there with money that they think theres ways "around the system"

Thats why I'm happy for guys like JT The Pocketwatcher who is an actual university educated CPA who can pull the brakes on this shyt and red flag it. I'm glad we got more black lawyers and doctors doing social media content now.

Enough is enough and we need to reign in back some of this bullshyt.
JT The Pocketwatcher is not a CPA.
He is a certified financial planner.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Umar was...hustling and he's bad at manifesting his goals. Scamming is the lying, theft, and misdirection of funds.

I think the line is somewhat clear. Plus, Umar seemed to even know the limit of his goals. It was always donations :troll:
Well technically in Umars case..

Lying - He has lied about the opening of the school since 2010. It’s one thing to have delays on the opening of a big project. Nobody faults him for that. But if you move the opening date of the school back EVERY year for over a decade it goes from being bad at manifesting his goals to flat out lying because he knows when he makes his public goals that they have no way of coming true in the time line he stated

january62010umarpromises.PNG

Theft -

He has been booted off all of the major ticket websites. Ticketmaster, Stubhub, Eventbrite etc. the reason is he would announce and advertise speaking engagements on the sites.. people would buy tickets and he would not show up. Or cancel at the last minute.

He has also been booted off of Go Fund Me and they started refunding people who donated. His main way of donating now is CashApp and Zelle. Both are hard to get refunds from

Misdirection of Funds -

He has applied for tax exempt status from the irs. Never was transparent with the irs with the donations which is mandatory when being tax exempt. Eventually irs hit him with a huge tax bill and cancelled his tax exempt status. He owes over 150 grand.

Instead of clearing that up he starts a new EIN under a slightly different company name and tells the irs he has collected NO donations. That way he does not have to be transparent about the funds he collected

If your tax exempt your books are public. He refuses to show the numbers. So we can’t prove what he collected or how the money is being spent. If he was not claiming tax exempt status that would be his right.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I heard they were using an account that had people's money in it, like a petty cash account :dead:
they were ordering food, going to the supermarket, going to dunkin donuts with investor's money :dead:

m'f*kkas had no shame at all.

Wire Fraud and Aggravated Identity theft… Them fed charges hittin different :wow: