DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's not vulnerable. He's culpable. No different from the dozens of rappers making legit show money yet "reinvesting" it into drug enterprises.

This is why I live humbly. I try my best to live within my means, and although I don't always succeed I never dangerously overleverage myself. I'm happy with my single family home, paid off whip and like that Nas verse goes "I don't even steal cable"

In my mid 20s I was financially reckless, never criminal though. Now I'm much more mature about finances. And when I do have to belt tighten I don't think about doing anything illegal. I may not have much in material wealth, but I have a family and peace of mind.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
federal agent myron from fresh and fit is breaking this all down live on @AkaDemiK show.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is why I live humbly. I try my best to live within my means, and although I don't always succeed I never dangerously overleverage myself. I'm happy with my single family home, paid off whip and like that Nas verse goes "I don't even steal cable"

In my mid 20s I was financially reckless, never criminal though. Now I'm much more mature about finances. And when I do have to belt tighten I don't think about doing anything illegal. I may not have much in material wealth, but I have a family and peace of mind.
then u are a wealthy man :obama:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hmmmm 50 tryna get charges put on Puff
but he's silent on his boy Envy :jbhmm:
A caller into the Star Report floated a theory that 50 is going so hard at Puff to try and get the media off Envy. Saying he and Envy used to throw Tyc00n parties and are probably in business together and if Envy starts snitching might let some info go about him and their business together.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
A caller into the Star Report floated a theory that 50 is going so hard at Puff to try and get the media off Envy. Saying he and Envy used to throw Tyc00n parties and are probably in business together and if Envy starts snitching might let some info go about him and their business together.
Sounds like the streets is talking :popcorn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
federal agent myron from fresh and fit is breaking this all down live on @AkaDemiK show.

Wish he'd focus on this and not being a wannabe white boy woman hating weirdo

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Lol 50 goes at puff every year

What illegal activity is 50 going to get uo to wheb he's making $$$$ through TV

:camby:

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada

50 had a show with envy and cesar coming on A&E

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York