DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well technically in Umars case..

Lying - He has lied about the opening of the school since 2010. It’s one thing to have delays on the opening of a big project. Nobody faults him for that. But if you move the opening date of the school back EVERY year for over a decade it goes from being bad at manifesting his goals to flat out lying because he knows when he makes his public goals that they have no way of coming true in the time line he stated

january62010umarpromises.PNG

Theft -

He has been booted off all of the major ticket websites. Ticketmaster, Stubhub, Eventbrite etc. the reason is he would announce and advertise speaking engagements on the sites.. people would buy tickets and he would not show up. Or cancel at the last minute.

He has also been booted off of Go Fund Me and they started refunding people who donated. His main way of donating now is CashApp and Zelle. Both are hard to get refunds from

Misdirection of Funds -

He has applied for tax exempt status from the irs. Never was transparent with the irs with the donations which is mandatory when being tax exempt. Eventually irs hit him with a huge tax bill and cancelled his tax exempt status. He owes over 150 grand.

Instead of clearing that up he starts a new EIN under a slightly different company name and tells the irs he has collected NO donations. That way he does not have to be transparent about the funds he collected

If your tax exempt your books are public. He refuses to show the numbers. So we can’t prove what he collected or how the money is being spent. If he was not claiming tax exempt status that would be his right.
Again, these are signs of incompetence and MAYBE a little tiny bit of wire fraud but not really the outright illegality surrounding investment and securities fraud.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Again, these are signs of incompetence and MAYBE a little tiny bit of wire fraud but not really the outright illegality surrounding investment and securities fraud.
To be fair I did not say anything about investment and security fraud. He is quick to label everything as a “donation”

But if we are talking about Theft, Misdirection of Funds, and LYING. I mean it’s all there. Not on a big of a scale as this Envy/Peña scam. But we are still talking about probably over the years close to a million taken from poor black people with zero to show but promises.

Incompetence is not a excuse to be used indefinitely.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To be fair I did not say anything about investment and security fraud. He is quick to label everything as a “donation”

But if we are talking about Theft, Misdirection of Funds, and LYING. I mean it’s all there. Not on a big of a scale as this Envy/Peña scam. But we are still talking about probably over the years close to a million taken from poor black people with zero to show but promises.

Incompetence is not a excuse to be used indefinitely.
The cause is more righteous though and I doubt a jury would ever indict/convict Umar. He wasn't promising returns and activists do the same thing. "donate so we can do XYZ" and no contracts were ever signed so...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The cause is more righteous though and I doubt a jury would ever indict/convict Umar. He wasn't promising returns and activists do the same thing. "donate so we can do XYZ" and no contracts were ever signed so...
It will not be a jury that gets Umar. It will be the IRS. He owes over 6 figures in taxes on those buildings. He is playing fast and loose with the EIN’s.

He promised a school and labels monies as donations which is lazy but slick. Hard to pin him down on that. But he lied about his tax exempt status.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well technically in Umars case..

Lying - He has lied about the opening of the school since 2010. It’s one thing to have delays on the opening of a big project. Nobody faults him for that. But if you move the opening date of the school back EVERY year for over a decade it goes from being bad at manifesting his goals to flat out lying because he knows when he makes his public goals that they have no way of coming true in the time line he stated

january62010umarpromises.PNG

Theft -

He has been booted off all of the major ticket websites. Ticketmaster, Stubhub, Eventbrite etc. the reason is he would announce and advertise speaking engagements on the sites.. people would buy tickets and he would not show up. Or cancel at the last minute.

He has also been booted off of Go Fund Me and they started refunding people who donated. His main way of donating now is CashApp and Zelle. Both are hard to get refunds from

Misdirection of Funds -

He has applied for tax exempt status from the irs. Never was transparent with the irs with the donations which is mandatory when being tax exempt. Eventually irs hit him with a huge tax bill and cancelled his tax exempt status. He owes over 150 grand.

Instead of clearing that up he starts a new EIN under a slightly different company name and tells the irs he has collected NO donations. That way he does not have to be transparent about the funds he collected

If your tax exempt your books are public. He refuses to show the numbers. So we can’t prove what he collected or how the money is being spent. If he was not claiming tax exempt status that would be his right.
This is some wild sh*t.
I remember one video where Umar was in Japan or some sh*t, in some type of bath house, I don't have any proof but I bet he was using donations to travel the world, smh.
I remember Umar saying he was working somewhere as a clinical psychologist, he was taking people's calls on Tuesday mornings, he was doing speaking events ....he was doing all these things and one by one they all just dried up and he stopped talking about these things.
Dude is real suspect.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:gucci: nikkas are still giving clowns like Umar the time of day? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: No wonder our people will never overcome. A prime example of it would be funny if it wasn't so sad. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Apparently, Envy's salary on the breakfast club is about $800,000 per year (not the 1-2 million that's listed on some sites). Plus the money get he gets from DJ gigs.

He lives in Jersey no? Highest property tax in the nation, plus he has 6 kids. I can see how the pressure to maintain a certain lifestyle would leave him vulnerable to get rich quick schemes.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Apparently, Envy's salary on the breakfast club is about $800,000 per year (not the 1-2 million that's listed on some sites). Plus the money get he gets from DJ gigs.

He lives in Jersey no? Highest property tax in the nation, plus he has 6 kids. I can see how the pressure to maintain a certain lifestyle would leave him vulnerable to get rich quick schemes.

having 6 kids and only making 800K isn't a ton of money given his lavish lifestyle. obviously he has side hustles, but I don't think his salary is enough to pay multiple college tuition, pay a mortgage on a mansion, and a high maintenance wife plus all those fancy whips he flaunts.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

He's not vulnerable. He's culpable. No different from the dozens of rappers making legit show money yet "reinvesting" it into drug enterprises.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I always wondered how he was living like a top athlete or rapper off that income. Let’s say he did another million in outside ventures, he still would be far being able to afford $10k outfits and $30k bags for his wife, let alone all those cars.