DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Something that urban media needs to stop doing as a whole is STOP GIVING THESE SCAMMING ASS nikkaS A fukkING PLATFORM. Breakfast Club, EYL, Gillie and Wallo all be giving these shady ass nikkas platforms & it be obvious as hell these nikkas are shady
u do realize EYL are scammers themselves.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
People are caught up with the name of a famous person and the luxury that individual has because people browse their social media and think thats how they got they money from was through investments..

Give me 60 year old glaydis and frank who been working in the industry 30 plus years rather than some rapper, DJ , ex con or athlete any day
I'd never take financial advice from a celebrity unless they are someone of the likes of warren buffet.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
u do realize EYL are scammers themselves.
break that down for me. i've seen this a couple times and i'm just genuinely curious to understand how they are scamming.

is it because of the whole "EYL University" and charging subscriptions?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
break that down for me. i've seen this a couple times and i'm just genuinely curious to understand how they are scamming.

is it because of the whole "EYL University" and charging subscriptions?

that plus they aren't finance professionals who charge for finance advice. they scamming.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
that plus they aren't finance professionals who charge for finance advice. they scamming.
This is the part that gets to me. How are people investing with non-professionals?
Is the fast-talking sales pitches really hypnotizing people like that?
Is the allure of "he deserves a second chance" that captivating?
I bet you the same people that gave Cesar $200K would scoff at you if you told them to sit down with an investment firm/bank to invest that money.
Sh*t is beyond me at this point.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Something that urban media needs to stop doing as a whole is STOP GIVING THESE SCAMMING ASS nikkaS A fukkING PLATFORM. Breakfast Club, EYL, Gillie and Wallo all be giving these shady ass nikkas platforms & it be obvious as hell these nikkas are shady
They kept Umar up there all the time. Year after year and never put his feet to the fire about how the school is not done

Now Umar is gold on the radio. Hot takes. Speaks real shyt when motivated. But his main purpose is to shill for donations and he has said multiple times that he eats WELL off the Breakfast Club appearances

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
He’s a liability to the brand. Usually these contracts have character clauses in place. They already discussing either firing him or him resigning. They might wait for him to get arrested but we all know it’s a done deal for him at the station. Worked all your life to get to this spot only to let some dirty fat fast talking jail scamming nikka take it all away from you. There’s lessons to this people. Remember it when interest rates are low again and nikkas want to act like you can get rich overnight.
No one took anything from him. He's complicit. Envy is not getting paid like that from any visible venture to be living the way he does. When he was pressed in the past, he literally quoted real estate as the vehicle for his wealth. He's not a victim or passenger in any of this. The nikka may have not been driving the bus, but he was holding the map and pumping the gas.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

These are street dudes who expect to get a return immediately. This ain’t the drug game. Legitimate business don't work like that

Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
It's crazy cuz Ebro's show is far superior than the :trash: breakfast club
True. When I use to commute to BK I would shift back and forth from the breakfast club to hot 97 and notice that Ebro does more conversational stuff and call-ins. The breakfast club only has news and a 10 discussion allowing call-ins and donkey of the day. Other than that they playing music which now we know is payola on envy part.

Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
I'd never take financial advice from a celebrity unless they are someone of the likes of warren buffet.
Don’t say that buddy. You know how “our” people are. Why can’t you listen to a “brother?” You think the white man like Warren Buffet is smarter than a “brother” like Jay Morrison? I look like you and come from the streets like you so listen to me and buy my course for a small fee of $2000 bucks. You spend that every 2 years on iPhone and rare Jordan’s so why not invest in your future.

That is the mindset of people and Envy himself has said “we” spend money on stuff that is not an investment for our future. That’s how he and others pitch stuff to us just to line their pockets.

MBA from Wharton is nothing to our people.

Certifiable work history and proven track records be damed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The reality is that a lot of them are stupid people. They mock people who go to school and have square jobs and are drawn to street preachers and hustlers who "bypassed the system" and all this other dumb shyt.

Entertainers with money are some of the stupidest people in the black community and a big persistent problem. They dont have any formal education or insight and continually mislead our people with nonsense. You do NOT see other groups of people who have this problem. Their leaders are not people whose job is to chase ad revenue or dance for marketing campaigns. It's a sick cycle.

Thats why you have Rizza Islam talking stupid shyt about vaccines and all this other nonsense when he was fighting a case for being a scientologist conspiracy clown