DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Part of the problem is…the system and the way it’s set up. The entire banking industry is a Ponzi scheme. And private business constantly leverages debt. This allows people like Cesar to exploit victims.

To some extent I’m reluctant to use the word victim in this case because I believe greed plays a part as well. If someone guarantees you a 30% you either gotta know something ain’t kosher or you’re just a fukking greedy idiot.
It wasn't just 30%. They said 30% in like 3 months. That's like an annual return rate of 120%. NO ONE guarantees that kinda off safe return on your money. It's absolutely ludicrous.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
People are that dumb? They think you can get 20 to 45 % return in 5 months? That’s basically the worlds and history’s greatest investor ever.

It wasn't just 30%. They said 30% in like 3 months. That's like an annual return rate of 120%. NO ONE guarantees that kinda off safe return on your money. It's absolutely ludicrous.

You just have to look at Envy's words to see who they were targeting. "I just want to help the community" = target less savvy investors or people who would not normally invest much less in real estate. They probably have no reference point for what a realistic rate of return is.