DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
He knew what he was doing shyt like this gives him an out.
He won’t get out because Caesar and his brother took cash for rent and I remember people saying who pays their rent in cash. My guess is envy was accepting money from Caesar in cash which was his cut but he labeled it as show money which allowed him to “clean” it easier.

Nowadays he rarely does shows which is why he needs the breakfast club.

Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
Nah Envy seemed motivated by the Forbes Hip Hop Top Earners list. He likes to show off his lifestyle on IG and seems like the type who wants to be known as one of the most successful people in Hip Hop. If iHeart was paying him $40M per year he wouldn't be doing the other stuff on the side.
True. I remember when he invested in a beverage called Top Pop and some water brand. He never talks about that now. Then when Dr Dre did that big beats deal everybody in hip hop got their own earphones/headphones hoping to strike rich like Dre.

Plus envy admitted to buying stuff from scammers like purses, shoes, belts etc during his early breakfast club days. In fact Casanova and his wife and her friends sold him some stuff that you see in envy wife closet or during their 12 days till Christmas Instagram pictures

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He won’t get out because Caesar and his brother took cash for rent and I remember people saying who pays their rent in cash. My guess is envy was accepting money from Caesar in cash which was his cut but he labeled it as show money which allowed him to “clean” it easier.

Nowadays he rarely does shows which is why he needs the breakfast club.
Nah, bro not an out in the court of law.

But an out as in his character. It’s not that he’s a poor judge of affiliates. He’s a slime ball and probably a lot darker than he portrays.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
What most likely happened:

Cesar and Envy promote the business
Cesar takes the money
Can’t back any promises
Is not paying Envy (but also didn’t scam him of any personal money)

Envy feels as though he hasn’t been scammed of money NOR has he scammed anyone (not received any/much money from Cesar)

I highly doubt Envy was 50/50 on taking peoples money. The long term play was building a portfolio with someone he probably thought could deliver and got caught up. Highly doubt Envy was actively scamming people but he was definitely using his pull to comfort and legitimize the operation to skeptics.

Either way :francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Plus envy admitted to buying stuff from scammers like purses, shoes, belts etc during his early breakfast club days. In fact Casanova and his wife and her friends sold him some stuff that you see in envy wife closet or during their 12 days till Christmas Instagram pictures
No wonder Casanova was a NYC radio darling

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
True. I remember when he invested in a beverage called Top Pop and some water brand. He never talks about that now.
He should’ve invested in Mollywatr.
full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
OH YEAH: Caesar’s wife was a hair braider for Envy’s wife and daughters.

She had no salon or chair in a salon. If your man is a big “real estate mogul” with 500 units and 50 million dollar worth of real estate you should have a shop like a palace.

Envy is just a poor judge of character which will ultimately cost him.

Are you being serious?