DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
Damn. I don't think Envy will care about abiding by hip hop rules given he has all those kids to support and his expensive lifestyle.
Easy to say and think but his whole life and career was built on hip hop. I have another theory.

Envy cares for 50cent cars since he is on tour. That’s why 50 always have a section at envy car shows. Envy and him are also close. I think 50 had some invested interest in the real estate stuff. When 50 tour ends you should expect envy to become his next victim/punching bag. 50 don’t play about his money.

I know thecoli don’t like vlad but envy did a tour of 50 cars on vlad channel.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Nothing is going to and should not happen to DJ Envy. It's not his fault nobody did their own due diligence. Just because somebody appears on a radio show does it mean you should invest because they say so.

It looks like some of the threads people have been pulling on may be leading to potential payola charges.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Easy to say and think but his whole life and career was built on hip hop. I have another theory.

Envy cares for 50cent cars since he is on tour. That’s why 50 always have a section at envy car shows. Envy and him are also close. I think 50 had some invested interest in the real estate stuff. When 50 tour ends you should expect envy to become his next victim/punching bag. 50 don’t play about his money.

I know thecoli don’t like vlad but envy did a tour of 50 cars on vlad channel.
Some of those cars were Envy's though. Damn that will be crazy if both Ross and 50 end up going at Envy lol. How much do you estimate Envy made from doing business with Cesar?

Daps
Reppin
Some of those cars were Envy's though. Damn that will be crazy if both Ross and 50 end up going at Envy lol. How much do you estimate Envy made from doing business with Cesar?
The main attractions at envy car shows are that rolls Royce phantom and the Versace lambo.

Envy fronted the money for those seminars and replenished his money plus took what’s left other after paying the guest speakers when they appeared. Long story short, he made enough to buy that Porsche 918 spyder (same car Lebron has and he’s in a higher tax bracket) and the 2005 exclusive Porsche Carter’s Gt.
IMG_6215-scaled.jpg

Dj Envy Porsche Carrera Gt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
So y'all are saying that Envy is this big millionaire multimedia figure and he's still trying to wash dirty money?

lib123

All Star
Daps
How much longer is the Breakfast Club under contract with Iheart Radio?

They need to end this. Breakfast Club ain't the same and Envy got too much bad publicity
Yeah honestly wouldn't be surprised if they use this situation as an out to void Envy's contract and repurpose a new show around Charlamagne.

Daps
Reppin
So y'all are saying that Envy is this big millionaire multimedia figure and he's still trying to wash dirty money?
Basically. That’s where stuff gets funny. You gotta trace the money.
•The earliest I can trace it is to Fetty Wap emergence.
•Dame Dash boss interview
•Then Caesar and his people come in as “real estate moguls”.
•Envy links up with them.
•the seminars happen and then the high luxury lifestyle starts with envy
•Fetty Wap falls off and goes to the Feds
• Caesar gets exposed

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
As somebody close to this situation… I’m just going to put all the FACTS out there:
Fetty Wap is in jail for trafficking drugs along the east coast. Caesar people (Nitt da Gritt) put money into Fetty career early on. He got on. When he fell off Envy did a song with him trying to be a Dj Khalid.
Look at where envy did his car shows at and those are the same states Fetty is accused of trafficking drugs to.

The guy speaking (Nitt da Gritt) in the beginning of Fetty big songs was close to Caesar and his brother. That dude had a falling out with Fetty.

Fatboy SSE was also close to Caesar and an investor since he too is from NJ.

The Feds already know stuff and is just holding out for stuff to play out and “certain” people are going to get the Fetty treatment plus more because Fetty was just a bystander who just wanted to rap but was forced to deal with the street element to get hot.

EDIT: Envy stupid anyway because Caesar had no mansion, exotic cars, or money like that before Envy. It seems like Envy just took Caesar word for everything. Envy definitely sat back and took his portion given to him with no questions asked.

Also envy put up the money to rent out the major venues and hotel conference rooms for the real estate seminar. He made his money back plus more. Basically he was like a Harry O except his money originated from a legal place. Those seminars made 6 figure each time. That’s why I hated envy acting like he doing it to help the “community” when he too was making 6 figure from doing those seminars. Caesar could not rent out the high end hotel conference rooms because he’s a felon.

His car shows replace that seminar money. That’s what Rick Ross was saying. Ross car show is more so a networking event hence the $600 fee. Envy car show according to him is “family friendly” but he really is trying to replenish that additional money he was making when he was doing those seminars and charging 200+ a ticket. I remember him renting the Jacob Jarvis center (6,000 seated capacity).
6,000x200=1,200,000
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
OH YEAH: Caesar’s wife was a hair braider for Envy’s wife and daughters.

She had no salon or chair in a salon. If your man is a big “real estate mogul” with 500 units and 50 million dollar worth of real estate you should have a shop like a palace.

Envy is just a poor judge of character which will ultimately cost him.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I have a feeling that Envy started going harder in this space and investing more after Dame Dash was up there years ago basically shytting on his day to day. Throw in all the gurus for various industries that popped up during COVID, I think that Dame interview had him in his feelings and wanting to boss up and take more risks. Now here we are.

:sadcam:
Nah Envy seemed motivated by the Forbes Hip Hop Top Earners list. He likes to show off his lifestyle on IG and seems like the type who wants to be known as one of the most successful people in Hip Hop. If iHeart was paying him $40M per year he wouldn't be doing the other stuff on the side.