DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I think this guy's name is Eli, but he basically just said when they got the money they had no clue what to do with it. The money side of it made no sense. The returns and the amount of time of the returns made no sense. Envy and Pina remind me of the two goofballs from the Power Rangers.

Bulk_and_Skull.jpg

5c5dc6af98d14.image.jpg

Envy and Gluttony are gonna pay for their sins. :wow:

:russ:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly what i was going to say

i wouldn't think someone needs ''street smarts'' to take one look at the guy and pass on giving him a dollar

his sloppy/disproportionate stature, his weasel face, his ''meek because I'm hiding something'' mannerisms, his lazy fatso dressing...nobody upright or honest appears like a walking slime ball :childplease:

Strike one was him saying he was worth $40 million dollars on the Breakfast Club :mjlol:

But this book cover put it over the edge. He looks like a complete slimeball like you said.

71-FW0laj-a-L-AC-UF1000-1000-QL80.jpg

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't even think DJ Envy is actually a Real Estate investor. He's more of a Real Estate Promoter per say

I remember when he had that conversation with Toney the Closer, and he said that he had no idea what Wholesaling was. I get that not every RE Investor is a Wholesaler, but the fact that he admitted it, made me go :jbhmm:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I wish people stop listening to anyone ( like envy)who has 10 different things going on at one time because they not involved in all those projects ..

Envy does the breakfast club, he goes and do DJ events on weekends, he does the whole car culture shyt, he’s involved in the stock market, sneaker stores, car washes and real estate, seminars, etc..

When does he have time to just sit down and analyze everything or anyone else

It’s like these bytches u see on social media talking about they busy with all their businesses and making moves..

U and i know these motherfukkers isnt good at any of this shyt and just looking for clout from others to say “ hey u go girl, u go nikka “
The I got “Motion” Culture

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
that's why you never envy others you never know what they did to get to where they are

enjoy prison

even prior on here I remember threads about envy stunting and I was like how TF he got bread like that?

people were like ohh he's syndicated does shows blah blah blah.

every other DJ aint rocking like that. It looked suspect off rip.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm watching this guy's channel, "What happened to Common Sense" he had a video a month ago showing how Envy took all his pics off Cesar's website...but he used the "way back machine" to go back and look at the website before changes were made....Envy all over the site grinning and showing off jewelry right next to Cesar, talking about "we" and "our company."

:mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm watching this guy's channel, "What happened to Common Sense" he had a video a month ago showing how Envy took all his pics off Cesar's website...but he used the "way back machine" to go back and look at the website before changes were made....Envy all over the site grinning and showing off jewelry right next to Cesar, talking about "we" and "our company."

:mjlol:

Envy just has that slime ball energy. He a DJ; from queens; come from a cop family with jail tats. I'm not from queens but I don't think he was out there hustling and shooting.

scamming makes sense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Envy just has that slime ball energy. He a DJ; from queens; come from a cop family with jail tats. I'm not from queens but I don't think he was out there hustling and shooting.

scamming makes sense.
its the pencil beard :scust: