DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Daps
Reppin
NYC
DJ_Envy_2014_%28cropped%29.png

Morning everybody this is DJ Envy coming live from San Quentin....

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I still don't think Envy is dumb enough to ruin his life and deal with iheart. That's his main source of income. I'm fairly confident he's the money source that trusted Cesar and had no knowledge of him selling one house to multiple people.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yeah honestly wouldn't be surprised if they use this situation as an out to void Envy's contract and repurpose a new show around Charlamagne.
Charlemagne always kinda got on my nerves. But he is not a fool in this instance. You know he had plenty of chances to join Envy in this horseshyt and he kept a arms length.

He knew it would all eventually blow up on him. I have been to his home town Moncks Corners SC plenty of times. Country as fukk but the people there are good people

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Yep. Anytime you see envy on his family trip and his spouse, daughters and sons have braids they was done by Caesar’s wife.

Even more reason why I don’t know why envy chose to mess with him.

How the f did people fall for Ceasar scam. Dude doesn’t even look or seem business savy :dwillhuh:

Heck even DJ Envy doesn’t come off that bright either.

I still don't think Envy is dumb enough to ruin his life and deal with iheart. That's his main source of income. I'm fairly confident he's the money source that trusted Cesar and had no knowledge of him selling one house to multiple people.

Lesson learned people, stay away from fast talking hood nikkas who did a jail bid. It never ends well. Regardless of how it started it’s gonna end with Envy letting some dirty fat jail nikka ruin EVERYTHING for him. I remember a few years ago Metta World Peace was running around with brother polight, doing interviews on the breakfast club with him and thinking this dirty fast talking jail nikka was some oracle of investing. Metta got his money took by that scammer.

This is the story as old as time. The scorpion and the frog. It’s like marrying an ex prostitute. Don’t get mad if she cheat on you. She can’t help but look at nikkas as a lick. Same with ex jail scamming nikkas. All they know how to do is talk people out they bread. Problem is they never figure out how to do it legally.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lesson learned people, stay away from fast talking hood nikkas who did a jail bid. It never ends well. Regardless of how it started it’s gonna end with Envy letting some dirty fat jail nikka ruin EVERYTHING for him. I remember a few years ago Metta World Peace was running around with brother polight, doing interviews on the breakfast club with him and thinking this dirty fast talking jail nikka was some oracle of investing. Metta got his money took by that scammer.
The breakfast club has a laundry list of bringing on these fast talking scammer fools. Sh*t is embarrassing for supposedly one of the "top radio shows." I remember Polight was up there talking about languages and pseudo science and they was all eating it up.
:snoop:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The breakfast club has a laundry list of bringing on these fast talking scammer fools. Sh*t is embarrassing for supposedly one of the "top radio shows." I remember Polight was up there talking about languages and pseudo science and they was all eating it up.
:snoop:

It’s fukked up and they should be held accountable for that shyt. They had polight, Umar, Jay Morrison and others on there selling a bunch of lies under the guise of black empowerment and taking money away from black people that didn’t have money to lose. Talking all that shyt about generational wealth, but y’all destroying the lives of black folks for another generation. I hate that shyt man. I hate people who target and scam black folks.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People people fukk up their main sources of income on a daily basis and Envy wouldn’t be the exception to that.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I get black people are eager to make in roads to developing wealth.

But wealth creation, is very slow and intentional for the most part. Heck a lot of men don’t even really start making money money until their 40’s and 50’s

That’s why I smh at all the people who talk to me about investing and they always bring up forex, bitcoin or options :why:

The worst part is these people be so cult like about it too. You can’t never even talk them out of a bad decision. Because they refuse to admit they got got.

Anyways food for thought

If anyone is @Serious about investing hit up the boiler room in HL or dm about discord( @Serious people only). We make real gains. And it takes putting in time and research following companies and moves in the economy. These aren’t overnight plays :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
people with more have done worse

lib123

All Star
Daps
What did Cesar do with all the money? In a Ponzi scheme, typically the early investors get paid off with the money the latest investors bring in. But it seems as though Cesar wasn’t paying anybody. What was this fat fukk’s endgame?
He probably spent a lot on rundown properties that he can't flip at high prices that he needs to continue the ponzi.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What did Cesar do with all the money? In a Ponzi scheme, typically the early investors get paid off with the money the latest investors bring in. But it seems as though Cesar wasn’t paying anybody. What was this fat fukk’s endgame?
He got his body right :mjlol: And bough a cadi