DJ Akademiks Sued for Rape and Defamation

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
He's 35 now He shouldn't be in any place where trains are being ran. That's even a bad look when you are college aged.

I don't keep up with him like that but I'm guessing he probably hangs out with a lot of low tier people
In Ak’s defense he never planned on running a train. She a chick he had been messing with and he was at Antonio Brown pool party with 2 of his homies. He was texting her to come to his crib. Him and his friends left the party and he got too drunk and he passed out in his crib. His two friends let her in the crib and the rest is what happened.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Didn't AK talk about this a few months ago? About some chick having sex with two of his boys while he was sleep and him waking up and seeing it on camera and the police coming through only to find no evidence of a rape? O girl is swinging for the fences, hoping to get a settlement.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I saw him talk about this

Apparently his entourage smashed his former side piece when he was out

They tag teamed and ran trains

She went to sleep

They left

He came home she woke up and he smashed her too

:snoop:

Nasty work. He had extra sloppy seconds :picard:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Is this the same case he released the video of that proved his innocence or is this another situation?
Yes this is the same. He was investigated, showed video proof that was collected by the cops and not charged, so now she’s trying to just get any money she can.

She was caught being a thot on cam, he found out, she was embarrassed and now we are here.