DJ Akademiks Sued for Rape and Defamation

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
bruh the misinformation some of yall nikkas spew is saddening, yall not even informed about the shyt u speak of
this his ex girlfriend having an anger attack and fukking his house up cause they got in an argument and he said sumn bout her on stream and she had to leave

and for this thread he already did a detailed breakdown of this on his stream, this is also the same lawyer that diddy case got dropped from
he showed all the texts from that night, she kept saying she was embarrassed that she got slutted out by his friends, asked ak if he was still gon talk to her lol
ak said he was disappointed in her lol
he was sleep when this happened and has video proof he wasnt there when they were fukking her
the cops had the footage for weeks, went over it multiple times and said it was consensual

Stop protecting these people. Judge character better.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I saw him talk about this

Apparently his entourage smashed his former side piece when he was out

They tag teamed and ran trains

She went to sleep

They left

He came home she woke up and he smashed her too

:snoop:
"Damn gurl, you've never been this wet before"

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

Stop protecting these people. Judge character better.

another nikka that dont know wtf he talking about
that audio is from his ex tearing his house apart when he told her they were breaking up and to leave his crib
please stop it u uninformed stupid bytch
if u see the entire stream u would see it was his ex not this bytch dumb ass nikka

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
another nikka that dont know wtf he talking about
that audio is from his ex tearing his house apart when he told her they were breaking up and to leave his crib
please stop it u uninformed stupid bytch
if u see the entire stream u would see it was his ex not this bytch dumb ass nikka
Be on the right side of history man. Say...
Ov-ho

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Here you go vultures

All the shyt he go through with these women none of them are even that attractive for all this. Not saying they’re ugly and hit but if I had his fame and money these wouldn’t be the women I’d even be talking to.

But a lot of this is his fault. He should be fukking with women with just as much to lose as him. Instead he be going after these regular nothing going for themselves that steal from him, slap/curse his mom out, set him up to be robbed , leak his texts, and now accusing him of rape.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
All the shyt he go through with these women none of them are even that attractive for all this. Not saying they’re ugly and hot but if I had his fame and money these wouldn’t be the women I’d even be talking to.

But a lot of this is his fault. He should be fukking with women with just as much to lose as him. Instead he be going after these regular nothing going for themselves that steal from him, slap/curse his mom out, set him up to be robbed , etc.
If I'm going to fukk a crazy thot she gotta ne bad