Diddy & Joseph Sherman Sued for Alleged Sexual Assault of Employee’s Girlfriend. Assault was RECORDED

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
He did that shyt.

023d83d5b05c0931-600x338.gif

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
If someone raped you, would you come forward?

I can understand asking the question "what do you want me to do". The reality is that once a set amount of time goes by, it boils down to he said she said which isn't enough to secure a conviction.

However, that doesn't mean not understanding why victims don't come forward. Sometimes, blocking the experience our and moving forward is the easier option. More so if there is that fear that the person will get away with it and you will be forced to live with the knowledge that your plea for help was rejected.
The hills some people wanna die on.

Like I said before, if anyone's sister/mom/daughter etc came out and said she was SA, they would never think if asking her those same questions.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:skip:

How much was he selling it for

and who tf was his market.

This would be like the wealthy people who shoplift just to scratch their itch. Puff out here selling tapes for $20 a pop?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
That was a tough read :picard:

He should be getting life when it's all over. Hopefully they can get hands on the video to seal his fate

They got terabytes of videos from the raids.

Terabytes.

Of videos. Of freak offs.

He's cooked, he better start snitching NOW and hope the Feds throw him a cool 7 to 15 years for playing along cause its looking like LIFE

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Miss me with all of this shyt.. Just say you believe anything that gets printed.

She alleges Diddy and Co brutally raped her. There’s no amount of power in the world that wouldve saved Diddy from this if she went straight to the cops. Now she comes out with a lawsuit after Diddy gets arrested?

Is some of yall dudes dumb? :what:
She trying to get a check.
Shut yo dumb fakkit ass troll rape enthusiasts ass the fukk up.

Clown ass bytch ass fakkit.:camby:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Did the feds get the tapes?

That would squash all this. If there are tapes of her being raped (not just fukking either) then yeah, bury dude beneath the jail.

But if there are no tapes then she should be arrested as well. How did she find out there were tapes and it being shopped around by Diddy? Why would they specifically shop her tape around… she famous?
Kill yoself you piece of shyt.
gah Damm yall some ain't shyt ass dudes.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Raised by my father and mother who still married.

You sound like you was raised by a rapist. :francis:
You sound like you are a rapist.:scust:
Sure…

Get out your feelings bytch nikka. Extraordinary claims SHOULD require extraordinary evidence.. daddy forgot to teach you that apparently… I’m sure he forgot a lot more, with you going down the line quoting every nikka that doesnt up and believe every claim.

And i’m also not gonna kill my buzz arguing with you over your homotions instead of logic, so :unimpressed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sure…

Get out your feelings bytch nikka. Extraordinary claims SHOULD require extraordinary evidence.. daddy forgot to teach you that apparently… I’m sure he forgot a lot more, with you going down the line quoting every nikka that doesnt up and believe every claim.

And i’m also not gonna kill my buzz arguing with you over your homotions instead of logic, so :unimpressed:
Shut yo bytch made ass rapist fan ass th fukk up.

You mama definitely didn't raise ya bytch ass properly and you definitely mad that you didn't have a father growing up.
You ran n here with ya cape on for Puff fakkit ass like he your husband.

:umad:

The only "buzz" you worried about is your pace maker you dusty ass lame.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Shut yo bytch made ass rapist fan ass th fukk up.

You mama definitely didn't raise ya bytch ass properly and you definitely mad that you didn't have a father growing up.
You ran n here with ya cape on for Puff fakkit ass like he your husband.

:umad:

The only "buzz" you worried about is your pace maker you dusty ass lame.
More homotions:wow:

You're overly emotional for a nikka thats basically saying they’ll wait until they see evidence…..

Who touched you:lupe:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
More homotions:wow:

You're overly emotional for a nikka thats basically saying they’ll wait until they see evidence…..

Who touched you:lupe:
And i’m also not gonna kill my buzz arguing with you
Damm you can't keep you word and you a rape fan and now you fantasize about rape.

You must have some history with that.

You must have "touched" someone inappropriately. :scust:

Damm your mama ain't shyt.

Last edited: