Divorce Divorce Divorce

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I'm contemplating it myself. I only talk to my married friends in my inner circle. I'm the problem cause I'm unhappy. Wifey thinks it's all good, but she typically shuts down and refuses to acknowledge problems. She's a good woman we have just grown in different directions.
How have you grown in different directions? How is she not filling your cup? I am seriously interested.

I am married and hitting the 7th year on July 1st. Everything is great but I don’t want to be caught up in some, “it’s not you, it’s me”.

Have y’all been to counseling? Have to stated your desires or her shortfalls?

Traveler

All Star
Daps
How have you grown in different directions? How is she not filling your cup? I am seriously interested.

I am married and hitting the 7th year on July 1st. Everything is great but I don’t want to be caught up in some, “it’s not you, it’s me”.

Have y’all been to counseling? Have to stated your desires or her shortfalls?
She got ultra religious. Like only wear dresses, no make up, etc. She was fun partied with me would do stuff was very social. Now it's just her wierd church friends and the Bible all the time. The things I need from her she won't do cause of here new religeon. Sucks cause I love her and I know she loves me. I'm super unhappy.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women can’t take honesty from my experiences :hubie:

Yeah ultimately you should only be with someone who you can 100% be yourself and confide in, but let’s be honest how many women do you personally know and trust not to tell your business :usure:
I get what you saying. I still think it comes down to how the relationship started.

Most men & women ain’t starting off 100% despite what they say. Typically because they’re scared of rejection.

When you start off completely honest you typically will have better communication.

I have several women friends I can tell anything to without judgment or gossip. Generally women I’m pursuing I try to keep every thing honest.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one is commited to beong married anymore.. shyts kinda
No one is committed to anything but self. Look at the 50/50 convo lol

Serious couples aren’t having this debate. You pay the bills as one & keep it moving. Social media unfortunately has allowed the worst types(sex workers, bums) to have the loudest voice. Which is contributing to the toxic ass conversations

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
s22l84x.jpg

:manny:

I thought those were Bibles...it's Passports :laff:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I know a couple that has been recently separated, and they were together as kids. Wifey is currently selling that thang for $350.00 a pop. No cap.

I don't believe he knows about that part either.
Tell him.

Wait, wait, wait... how do you know it's 350 to smash? You been sampling breh?
I joke, I joke!! :russ:

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Someone I know separated from her husband today. Most people refuse to work through basic problems nowadays...Always thinking the grass is greener.
Sometimes it is until the heat is on and that shyt turn brown. It’s at that point you realize, no matter who you’re with, they will always have something. It is just a matter of what you can bear.

You’re right! Most people don’t even try to work through basic shyt. They expect maintaining a relationship to be easy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You'll need someone to change your diapers when you're 80. Trust me you will wish your wife or kids are the ones doing it than someone who doesn't give a fukk doing it for a check.

you can get a home attendant for that...:what: you really think ya wife gonna be there at the end??? you really believe that bullshyt???:mjlol: DELUSIONAL...