Divorce Divorce Divorce

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
She got ultra religious. Like only wear dresses, no make up, etc. She was fun partied with me would do stuff was very social. Now it's just her wierd church friends and the Bible all the time. The things I need from her she won't do cause of here new religeon. Sucks cause I love her and I know she loves me. I'm super unhappy.

Sorry to hear all that fam.

Try suggesting marriage counseling. If she's against it, then it's truly a wrap. Shorty slowly choosing the new religion over you. Honestly it might come to that ultimatum conversation where she gonna have to choose one or the other. If she withholding sex, then she definitely don't love you as much as you think she does. That be the biggest red flag.

I got divorced after 16 years. Once an outside influence gets a hold of them, shyt is damn near impossible to get them back on track.
Good luck tho breh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
...Always thinking the grass is greener.

a lot of times it aint, and sometimes both parties find out the hard way.

Then your kids are torn on who's house to goto for holidays and shyt. You see that shyt and it's like :francis:

But like others have said, many don't try to fight and solve their issues. There are some legit situations where it needs to end, but many don't even try.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Marriage is how you gain power. Single men don’t get ahead more than married men. It’s an immature mindset that cripples your livelihood all because you’re a scared little boy of divorce. A man that just chills and fukks never has any obligation to anyone. Not to family not to his community. He’s a wastoid and an overgrown boy.
There actually is some truth to this. It's very common for a man to go harder and put in maximum effort when he has a kid and a wife that he has to provide for.

I know a lot of men that were clowns when they were young adults, but they stopped bullshítting and got their mind right once wifey got pregnant.

Something about having someone that came from you back home makes you get on your purpose.

Well, not me because I'm making that correction while single and childless:wow:.

Some níggas just got it like that:wow:

Still slaying women, too, with zero commitments:wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have a homeboy whose wife flat out told him "I hope you drop dead" :picard: .He has to beg her to not file for divorce .I got to point i dont even talk to him on phone about this . Its crazy. Im single and in my 40s I got to point im content.
and the minute they do divorce and he finds happiness with someone who appreciates him, she will be fukkin furious.

don't marry financially irresponsible people
don't marry selfish people
don't marry attention whores

Traveler

All Star
Daps

Try suggesting marriage counseling. If she's against it, then it's truly a wrap. Shorty slowly choosing the new religion over you. Honestly it might come to that ultimatum conversation where she gonna have to choose one or the other. If she withholding sex, then she definitely don't love you as much as you think she does. That be the biggest red flag.

I got divorced after 16 years. Once an outside influence gets a hold of them, shyt is damn near impossible to get them back on track.
Good luck tho breh.
Yeah man trust me I know. Sex is still there. Just bland now. She wants it more than me actually. But yeah that's why I'm contemplating it. I'm working with a therapist right now I'll eventually try to get her to come. That will be the final indicator.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
She got ultra religious. Like only wear dresses, no make up, etc. She was fun partied with me would do stuff was very social. Now it's just her wierd church friends and the Bible all the time. The things I need from her she won't do cause of here new religeon. Sucks cause I love her and I know she loves me. I'm super unhappy.
You definitely should cancel her ass. :francis:

Serious church women are the worst.

The church thrives on single women so it leads to pushing straight males away and women in relationships to push the men away.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Good luck tho breh.
A home that isn't aligned spiritually can't be saved lol

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
At the end of the day the species has realized that we pair-bond for the sufficient block of time to procreate and raise children to a level of agency/independence, as a biological imperative.

Our culture (Western) has stuck itself in position where government influence has diluted a sacred vow and antiquated gender roles remain in black and white to incentive half the species to procure their win-or-lose security and the other half to concede to that inevitable crossroads eventually, or fall back from joining the institution.

Choose your path and/or be prepared for your path to end on someone else's hourglass.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka so what, they have to make more because they have families to take care of, this doesn’t prove shyt:mjlol:

Exactly. You're more likely to work that extra overtime shift or take a promotion that comes with added stress if you have 3 kids to feed.

I really dislike the "married men make more" nonsense

Last edited: