Divorce Divorce Divorce

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yup. I've been there. Friends ask why I'm so picky or why I won't just settle down but I figure why waste time with somebody that's already annoying the hell out of me and that I'm already bored talking to. Too many people settle and then a few years down the road are bored or resentful and realize they settled and then want to divorce.

I got a close friend now that's already depressed with a guy she's dating. She makes double his salary. Admitted when she met him she didn't find him attractive at all but hung out with him cause she was in a new city and bored. Now she's talking about buying a house and marrying him. I asked why and it's all because she wants kids and is worried that if she has to start over dating wise she won't have enough time to have kids in the time frame she wants.

Another who married a doctor. She just hit me up last night telling me how depressed she is. She swears it's not her home life causing it. When I ask if she's happy with her partner she lists all the on paper qualities such as him being good with the kids, he treats her well, is a good cook, and having a good job. That all sounds nice but if you have chemistry with your partner or don't actually enjoy talking to them or spending time together then it's going to eventually catch up to you.

sounds like a case of Social Media frying hoes brains and these nikkas need to run for the hills

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there is a financial incentive for whoever is making more money to ..... sign a prenup :krs:

#accountability(double entendre)

I guess, but since more women initiate divorce, then more often than not, they come up. That isn't to say that some don't deserve what they get, but not all of them deserve what they get(good or bad)...

At the end of the ☀️, is the grass really greener on the other side? Only time & fate will tell...

*shrugs*

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
no one is commited to beong married anymore.. shyts kinda

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It’s happening to due to our age range. And it’s life 🤷🏽‍♂️

That shyt seems so depressing though. Marriage is tough. 😢

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Married and bored
Single and lonely

Take your pick.

Righteously attached and bonded as one by love of each other and God, and a communial hatred of Babylon:wow:

If you meet a woman who does not hate Babylon and outside,talk to her through the screen door:respect:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I didn’t say anything about the Bible. Married men literally make more money than single men. If you remain single most just assume you’re a faq

As a single man your potential is greatly limited.
nikka so what, they have to make more because they have families to take care of, this doesn’t prove shyt:mjlol: