Divorce Divorce Divorce

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ANything can happen but if you have a solid relationship it's best to keep it.Outside in this dating scene in 2024 is horrific. I hear it from my boys all the time. You either find a chick you really bond with and vibe with like that or you're complaining about a different bird you kicked to the curb every other week.

Got homies who smoke every day just to medicate and alleviate the loneliness and depression. You can make it seem like being alone and going to clubs and lounges alone is popping, but in your late 40's or early to mid 50's you ain't gonna just stumble on a good one like that too often.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll need someone to change your diapers when you're 80. Trust me you will wish your wife or kids are the ones doing it than someone who doesn't give a fukk doing it for a check.
This is a really wicked thing to expect people to do for you out of love. Yikes. Wow. Evil as fucck

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
She got ultra religious. Like only wear dresses, no make up, etc. She was fun partied with me would do stuff was very social. Now it's just her wierd church friends and the Bible all the time. The things I need from her she won't do cause of here new religeon. Sucks cause I love her and I know she loves me. I'm super unhappy.
Sounds like a good women, but you're too stupid to see it because you're chasing the world. Its not her, its you nikka:manny:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
She got ultra religious. Like only wear dresses, no make up, etc. She was fun partied with me would do stuff was very social. Now it's just her wierd church friends and the Bible all the time. The things I need from her she won't do cause of here new religeon. Sucks cause I love her and I know she loves me. I'm super unhappy.
The Bible allows divorce.

1 Corinthians 7....

Both you and she should read the WHOLE chapter, together.​

Last edited:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
my homey's cousin and his wife had a rocky marriage. they have two young sons and both make great money. she recently left him for a transgenered man who used to be a woman. this woman used to be a lesbian and she has two kids with another lesbian. bytches ain't shyt these two bytches just ruined the lives of like 6 people between the ex's, the kids, and themselves because you know they are going to eventually break up too. I feel bad for the dude he's a good guy and I bet he finds a nice pyt cause he makes bank and stays in shape.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
my homey's cousin and his wife had a rocky marriage. they have two young sons and both make great money. she recently left him for a transgenered man who used to be a woman. this woman used to be a lesbian and she has two kids with another lesbian. bytches ain't shyt these two bytches just ruined the lives of like 6 people between the ex's, the kids, and themselves because you know they are going to eventually break up too. I feel bad for the dude he's a good guy and I bet he finds a nice pyt cause he makes bank and stays in shape.
I had to read that slowly 2x to make sure I understood and now I do :picard:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

This is next level deviant ✌🏾

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

#GMB :francis: all this could have been avoided if he didnt sign those marriage papers cause women will fukk you over because their emotions are in control everyone be damned. And maybe years later when everyone hates her and the ex moved on with someone better she have regrets about how she destroyed everything all these women doing it these days. Marriage is a joke...:camby: