Divorce Divorce Divorce

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The husband probably knew she was hoe before he married her. But some guys still think they can turn a hoe into a housewife. But she'll always go back to her true nature.

He's lucky they didn't have any kids. So he's probably escaping without hurting his pockets too much. Or catching some kind of incurable STD.
Nah they had two kids together. He stepped away and left her the house and she has primary custody of the kids.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah they had two kids together. He stepped away and left her the house and she has primary custody of the kids.

Thats the scam that marriage is nowadays in what world does the woman not get the house and the man has to move out but she gets physical custody so the man HAS to pay child support...:what: sounds like a gawddamn scam to me

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I know a couple that has been recently separated, and they were together as kids. Wifey is currently selling that thang for $350.00 a pop. No cap.

I don't believe he knows about that part either.
Found out that he knows

She hit him up the other day to rekindle physically. He told her: "Nah, I don't have 350 on me". Real talk

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Disclaimer: This is not based on any extensive research.

When people get around 40 years old, they are more apt to do a lot of self reflection. Often times we base our lives on raising children and careers, not on our own happiness.

"What makes me happy?" "What do I want for me?" "What compliments the vision I have for my future?"

Many ask themselves these questions, and see themselves living this version of life, and their significant other is not a part of it. Sex has already been stagnant and few and far between. The kids are gone so, where so much of your earlier life was based on challenges with them, you no longer have them to really discuss, and you never took time to build other types of communication.

I believe, that a couple must develop an area of life outside of one another (not an alternate life) to give yourselves something to talk about and an opportunity to miss each other. So when the last child is out of the house, you have a routine.

Sounds like you saying folks should have their own hobbies.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I was young growing up around older folks

I guess thats why people think im older than what I be usually. My sister older than me but people think im the oldest brother. Unless they were my grandparents ages, all I saw was divorces.

I have some family members that make it out, divorce and come back with someone that makes it last. Knew some people that stayed together forever.. but after my last few relationships ive given up on marriage.

I think Ive given up on dating at the moment too

Why you say this?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I’ve noticed that even the church girls be getting divorced. I’m wondering if they’re leaving these dudes for no reason, or if they actually did something egregious. It seems like most women I know personally, left their husband because they were just bored.

Last days, everybody is living or self, pleasure, and self gratification. Looking for someone to use instead of seeing what hey can GIVE. It's disgusting.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats because Marriage outdated and not compatible with today's societal rules

This is why your culture and society is crumbling. The developing world that holds on too their ancient traditions are watching the collapse.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm contemplating it myself. I only talk to my married friends in my inner circle. I'm the problem cause I'm unhappy. Wifey thinks it's all good, but she typically shuts down and refuses to acknowledge problems. She's a good woman we have just grown in different directions.

I hear this alot, but this is a horrible reason to divorce. It's a committment, better or worse. You cant search out new partners every time things hit a rutt. 2nd and 3rd marriages last half, and less than half as long as first marriages, furthermore you basically end up marrying the same person you divorced or similar in a different body.

These movies and street life has messed up peoeples heads

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s because people are marrying for love and not to combine dynasties and forging alliances between families.

Marriage was intially a strategic business transaction but somewhere down the line Tv turned it into marrying for love, a fleeting emotion like the common cold.

:snoop:

this is the thing, people have no clue what love is. Love is NOT a fleeting emotion. Love is an action word, Love is a state of mind, it's committment, it's sacrifice, it's putting the family and other person first. BOTH people have to do it. It's patience and perseverence. It's a determined force, not a fleeting emotion. Infatuation and obession are fleeting and what people mistake for love.

This is why I say love is enough, because it's all encompassing, it's not the bullsh*t people see in Hollywood movies.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even just talking about marriage. Relationships in general cooked.

Think about all the women you’ve dated and the “sweet nothings” “I’ll never leave you” “Never met anyone like you” shyt she said. Where is that woman at now?

I don’t say that to be bitter with women, but just the simple fact that todays price is not tomorrows.

Relationships/marriage can work. It just requires an honest sit down by both parties and come to an understanding of what it is not what fantasy you want it to be. THOSE are the marriages/relationships that I’ve seen work for the long haul.

well said

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It's because most people (both men and women) are too stubborn to correct their flaws in relationships.

People can be VERY selfish partners

So the marriage gets draining and it ends :manny: