DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
can't get fired. but they would still 100% fukk up his business. I know I look at ratings big time when I'm trying to contract people to do shyt.

and I still 100% believe the producers told him to be extra.

funny thing is when broads are being extra on these shows, no one cares. but when a dude does the shyt, let's destroy him. :mjlol:
I don't think they did. The producer is her husband. And that shyt made her super uncomfortable.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
:wow:They say us men are only about looks but none of the guys popped for the women

I heard “James, gourmet pies” too many times l:mjcry:

Shortgang with the L
I’m 5’7.
:mjcry:
I’m happily married and been out the game for 9 years.
:umad:
I was telling my Wife yesterday while watching, short gang don’t have problems while day gaming.
:myman:
Its the bars and clubs when we are compared to the rest of the men when we have problems.
:to:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Some guy said he look like Moesha little brother on swole
moesha-whatever.gif

:mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bìtch niqqa babble
She's clearly doesn't when a group of other women proved her wrong and I've observed women proving her wrong with their actions in my 3 decades on the planet.

Now are you gonna make me shut the fuçk up or are you just using a keyboard to say things you wouldn't say otherwise?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's clearly doesn't when a group of other women proved her wrong and I've observed women proving her wrong with their actions in my 3 decades on the planet.

Now are you gonna make me shut the fuçk up or are you just using a keyboard to say things you wouldn't say otherwise?

Breh, you’ve been going back and forth with a woman for two pages now arguing about which male body type is more attractive. Stop it or don’t. :dame:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
According to some in this thread he should've just took it in stride...
Not even trying to be bogus but these dudes just don't know how to verbally step on a female. Look her up, down and in her face and quickly diagnose what she's hiding and deliver it to where people know that's why she really mad and now they are looking at her crazy.

In that case yeah it's better to just say nothing and let a female pump her ego at your expense. You're just gonna let her talk you down to where she's at because that's actually low key where you're at anyway so you're just exposing yourself. At least keep that weakness you have as a mystery.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't get fired. but they would still 100% fukk up his business. I know I look at ratings big time when I'm trying to contract people to do shyt.

and I still 100% believe the producers told him to be extra.

funny thing is when broads are being extra on these shows, no one cares. but when a dude does the shyt, let's destroy him. :mjlol:
I don't even watch these shows and personally think being on them is an L in itself, especially for the men

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even trying to be bogus but these dudes just don't know how to verbally step on a female. Look her up, down and in her face and quickly diagnose what she's hiding and deliver it to where people know that's why she really mad and now they are looking at her crazy.

In that case yeah it's better to just say nothing and let a female pump her ego at your expense. You're just gonna let her talk you down to where she's at because that's actually low key where you're at anyway so you're just exposing yourself. At least keep that weakness you have as a mystery.
Black folks and this obsession with these meaningless ass victories

You verbally stepped on her. Good for you.

I don't even completely disagree with the notion on the most basic level, but this very easily crosses over into nikkas being sassy and going tit for tat with hoes and I promise you that shyt is an inherent L. What breh did in that video had him on the same level with the bytches.

Again the absolute best foot you can put on bytches like this is indifference to the bullshyt they use to try to drag you to their level. If you really that nikka it will be understood through action and demeanor. Nikkas having word salad babble arguments with these bytches and feeling accomplished:snoop:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Black folks and this obsession with these meaningless ass victories

You verbally stepped on her. Good for you.

I don't even completely disagree with the notion on the most basic level, but this very easily crosses over into nikkas being sassy and going tit for tat with hoes and I promise you that shyt is an inherent L

Again the absolute best foot you can put on bytches like this is indifference to the bullshyt they use to try to drag you to their level. If you really that nikka it will be understood through action and demeanor. Nikkas having word salad babble arguments with these bytches and feeling accomplished:snoop:
You know what? Alot of the shyt do gotta be in you. It's a meaningless victory for sure, but it's definitely something about seeing that quick little facial change where you know they took a shot and got put on their ass that just brings me some weird joy.

When that ain't in you that's where the tit for tat and sassiness comes from because it ain't innately in you to quit when you know a soul has been snatched. You're looking for outward validation and now you look as goofy as her.