DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At least once an episode, two people have already dated.

The episode before this one, it was all dudes with the balloons and shorty came out and a dude popped his balloon cause she ghosted him in the past while one of her dealbreakers was poor communication. Like 6 nikkas popped their balloons afterward out of solidarity :russ:
Which episode was that?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
U can't get fired from ur own company. It was wack of them to doxx him tho. He was a dikkhead but didn't deserve that.
can't get fired. but they would still 100% fukk up his business. I know I look at ratings big time when I'm trying to contract people to do shyt.

and I still 100% believe the producers told him to be extra.

funny thing is when broads are being extra on these shows, no one cares. but when a dude does the shyt, let's destroy him. :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

That first chick is the type of things that breeds nggas like OP.

You got women with all these high standards yet this woman refuses to say her age :what: She a joke. And she asking every dude how old they are

Same shyt I was saying earlier, outside of OP the dudes are constantly way ahead of the women maturity wise