DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
All I'm essentially saying

I know where you coming from with being able to break somebody down, but it just ain't worth it to me:manny: especially when you can have the same effect laughing her shyt off because your life is so good you both know it because the shyt is emanating off you

It's like when I encounter some bitter ass cashier or something. I've seen nikkas screaming at the top of their lungs over shyt like this but you can have way more of an impact just laughing that shyt off as you continue about your business.

My overall issue with black men is nikkas wanna be seen as kings and gods but don't wanna put certain behavior beneath them. Arguing with women should be beneath you

When men let women trigger them into arguments and anger they're satisfied because now they see you as a peer
Sounds like some pseudo-"men are better than women" type thing:russ:.

Especially that last sentence.

Women can say some downright hurtful shyt...way more lethal than what another man can say, so I don't really understand your viewpoint.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The very first chick in the pink was one of the most respectful interactions with a bunch of guys I’ve seen since I’ve watched a handful of these. Maybe it’s an age thing cause nearly all the dudes are in their 30s and have kids. She didn’t want to reveal her age but her reasoning kinda made sense. They all popped their balloons but it was still a pleasant segment. Now I’m curious to how the other ones go :russ:

The Nigeria sista was fine as fukk… man’s popped the balloon like “I don’t got enough bread to afford you, I’m tapping out” :mjcry: …… shyt had me :mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Coming back to this, I ended up watching the whole thing, and i doubt this one has any big viral moments cause this ended up being a generally respectful and overall pleasant environment. Maybe that was intentional due to the last one being so chaotic :mjlol:
Men are generally more respectful and definitely more cognizant of women's feelings, I doubt they had to plan/ask for a more pleasant wavelength.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
just finished binging, couple of thoughs

- dr elom is a homosexuel
- tatiannia w/ the chip tooth had a cool personality
- tall African breh with the updo dreads was hating on other cuz when selling himself
-brown dress was stacked!!!!!
-ish is a clown
Was there another chipped tooth chick? Cause she was corny as hell :mjlol:

Daps
I can’t remember which one it was, but it had a really respectful and nice nerdy dude, he was a fraud analyst (one of the girls popped as soon as he said that) and most of the women popped him for retarded reasons, like his job or the way he dressed.

In the end, the only girl that picked him was the chubbiest one there :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
An hour long video from a woman who was on a 10 minute segment of a YouTube dating show :snoop:
This is what a lot of this type of "gender war" content has come down to, everyone trying to one-up each other, everyone trying to "expose" each other
Everybody chasing attention/viral/views, everybody trying to make a career out of going "viral"
The whole sh*t is cringe