DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what? Alot of the shyt do gotta be in you. It's a meaningless victory for sure, but it's definitely something about seeing that quick little facial change where you know they took a shot and got put on their ass that just brings me some weird joy.

When that ain't in you that's where the tit for tat and sassiness comes from because it ain't innately in you to quit when you know a soul has been snatched. You're looking for outward validation and now you look as goofy as her.
All I'm essentially saying

I know where you coming from with being able to break somebody down, but it just ain't worth it to me:manny: especially when you can have the same effect laughing her shyt off because your life is so good you both know it because the shyt is emanating off you

It's like when I encounter some bitter ass cashier or something. I've seen nikkas screaming at the top of their lungs over shyt like this but you can have way more of an impact just laughing that shyt off as you continue about your business.

My overall issue with black men is nikkas wanna be seen as kings and gods but don't wanna put certain behavior beneath them. Arguing with women should be beneath you

When men let women trigger them into arguments and anger they're satisfied because now they see you as a peer

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
As a guy with a big head, this is why I don't wear hats lol. Hiding that big ass head. A hat makes you look so different.

r74e-James-Gourmet-Pies-photo.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:snoop: black men gotta do better

Being argumentative and catty with women is not the way breh. It accomplishes nothing.

Black men are tired of being disrespected, and that's very understandable, but arguing with women is unproductive loser behavior

What's funny is, and nikkas never believe me when I tell them this, nothing eats a bitter fukked up attitude woman's soul like a man being too happy with his own life and situation to be bothered by her bullshyt. Some of y'all really are too emotional and need to adopt some stoicism and self confidence.

If you're really comfortable in your own skin and living life most shyt a bitter bytch says and does will only make you laugh. And I'm telling you that shyt burns their soul to see you unbothered by their low vibrational manipulation skills

But these same women have a sick satisfying internal smile when they successfully drag you to hell with them. They know they've beaten you.

Stop arguing with women brehs
Example A - Rick Ross BM

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The very first chick in the pink was one of the most respectful interactions with a bunch of guys I’ve seen since I’ve watched a handful of these. Maybe it’s an age thing cause nearly all the dudes are in their 30s and have kids. She didn’t want to reveal her age but her reasoning kinda made sense. They all popped their balloons but it was still a pleasant segment. Now I’m curious to how the other ones go :russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The very first chick in the pink was one of the most respectful interactions with a bunch of guys I’ve seen since I’ve watched a handful of these. Maybe it’s an age thing cause nearly all the dudes are in their 30s and have kids. She didn’t want to reveal her age but her reasoning kinda made sense. They all popped their balloons but it was still a pleasant segment. Now I’m curious to how the other ones go :russ:

Coming back to this, I ended up watching the whole thing, and i doubt this one has any big viral moments cause this ended up being a generally respectful and overall pleasant environment. Maybe that was intentional due to the last one being so chaotic :mjlol:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The hell did they tell on that man to get him fired? That’s fuked up. Welp, hope the Gorgonites will give him his old job back…

She needs to do ATL and DMV to really blow up…think of the quality, professional dimes that would be up in here:banderas:
Not gonna be any different in East Coast or southern places 😂...
Also, after a few other epsidoes, I realize how much an advantage I'd have over a lot of these dudes if I was single and on this show.
I said this shyt instantly, id go on this bytch and win something 🤣 the only thing that may doom me from leaving with something is that I have 3 kids and 2 baby mama's. If that didn't trip me up I just know I'm leaving with something...
:mjlol:Juxtapose that with the episode that had the white boy, and none of the black women popped the ballon.
What episode had a white guy?

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
just finished binging, couple of thoughs

- dr elom is a homosexuel
- tatiannia w/ the chip tooth had a cool personality
- tall African breh with the updo dreads was hating on other cuz when selling himself
-brown dress was stacked!!!!!
-ish is a clown

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna be any different in East Coast or southern places 😂...

I said this shyt instantly, id go on this bytch and win something 🤣 the only thing that may doom me from leaving with something is that I have 3 kids and 2 baby mama's. If that didn't trip me up I just know I'm leaving with something...

What episode had a white guy?
The episode with a white guy wasn't from the same channel, it's this one

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’m 5’7.
:mjcry:
I’m happily married and been out the game for 9 years.
:umad:
I was telling my Wife yesterday while watching, short gang don’t have problems while day gaming.
:myman:
Its the bars and clubs when we are compared to the rest of the men when we have problems.
:to:
We the same height, and honestly I feel like I'm shrinking, I might be 5'6½ 🤣 bruh never had any issues at bars are clubs...

I feel like i have to start a support group for short nikkas on here because the streets are full of short brothers who never had no issues pulling women...

Attraction is a funny thing. Like the one episode i highlighted, chick shytted on a dude for being short, then the next nikka walk in the same height and she never mentions height as an obstacle and matches with him...

Height, weight, whatever, if you got it like that none of that shyt matters...
The episode with a white guy wasn't from the same channel, it's this one

Thanks dog, I knew it wasn't this one. Arlette keeps this shyt black and proud...

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Update for the ninja turtle breh(only like first half is update, 2nd half is this rehashing his parts on the balloon vid) :mjlol:

Last edited: