DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That first chick is the type of things that breeds nggas like OP.

You got women with all these high standards yet this woman refuses to say her age :what: She a joke. And she asking every dude how old they are

Same shyt I was saying earlier, outside of OP the dudes are constantly way ahead of the women maturity wise
She goofy for being over 30 and eliminating dudes because they might be late 30’s…like you can’t be serious eliminating potential mates over a 5-6 year difference :dahell:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Watching this latest episode man some of you nggas should be so fukking embarrassed. Read the comments! All thr women swooning saying ‘these guys are so mature’

A real man does not fight a bytch he don’t know. You set your price and that’s that. If she ain’t with it you keep it movin. She ain’t your equal Ngga we kings :mjtf:

‘He carried himself well’ :pachaha:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

Even the women on that shyt was defending son. He smoked the chick wit the hat too. Cause she tried to shyt on him in the comment section after he was supporting her and even trying to bring her business. She had to humbly fall back.

What’s in the brief case!
:why:
Rock with me and you will find out.
:youngsabo:
What’s in the briefcase?
:damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I’m about to say should be basic game with the ladies. Hell not even game, just a life skill in general.

Never, I mean never, let a chick see she got you in your feelings as a man. The best course of action when a chick does or says something that you don’t like is always silence or a simple “ok, no problem” THEN move on. Don’t look back. Don’t “teach them a lesson”. It only makes you look weak and they will spin it anyway to make themselves the victim. And like I said this advice can apply to ALL facets of life.

I had a chick recently tell me I “act nonchalant” with her. She’s damn right because I refuse to let someone have that power over me to get me out of character.

The nikka in the video wasn’t grounded in his emotions
Exactly and nikkas will argue up and down every reason why they she be able to scream in a bytch face or have sassy ass bickering matches

You think you won by "checking" her when all you did was stoop to her level

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No black females are digging themselves in a hole by thinking disrespecting black men is the way to go. Other races of men see them treating average black men like scum and then get mad when people swipe left on them on dating app they wanna cry racism like nah yall attitudes are horrible call it what it is
:snoop: black men gotta do better

Being argumentative and catty with women is not the way breh. It accomplishes nothing.

Black men are tired of being disrespected, and that's very understandable, but arguing with women is unproductive loser behavior

What's funny is, and nikkas never believe me when I tell them this, nothing eats a bitter fukked up attitude woman's soul like a man being too happy with his own life and situation to be bothered by her bullshyt. Some of y'all really are too emotional and need to adopt some stoicism and self confidence.

If you're really comfortable in your own skin and living life most shyt a bitter bytch says and does will only make you laugh. And I'm telling you that shyt burns their soul to see you unbothered by their low vibrational manipulation skills

But these same women have a sick satisfying internal smile when they successfully drag you to hell with them. They know they've beaten you.

Stop arguing with women brehs

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're projecting your preference on women when we have clear evidence that women do not care about a man having big legs matching his upper body.

I didn't say another factors don't exist, but he simply walked in and 8/10 balloons remained. Those same women didn't wait to see what some of those other cats were "about", they strictly popped on superficial/physical qualities. Every flaw you listed with him should've had the studio sounding like fireworks. But apparently all women don't think like you.

I have specifically said women who are not in the gym do not care about a man's legs as much as you think. These women are not in the gym. You are, and accordingly feel different.

I didn't know you spoke for all women.

He's not that old, and still having 100K =/= easily pulling out 100K.

nikka, with all due respect, STFU. I think a woman knows more about what women like. Sheesh.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Even the women on that shyt was defending son. He smoked the chick wit the hat too. Cause she tried to shyt on him in the comment section after he was supporting her and even trying to bring her business. She had to humbly fall back.

The girl who everyone called an Auntie gotta cut it out. She looks like an auntie. It didn't help that's how she dressed too. She looked WAY better on the reunion. I didn't even recognize her until she started talking.