DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'd hope a male stripper would have legs that match his upper body :dame: but yeah in many "raw attraction" scenarios women are going to see a man's upper body hulking over others, that's enough for a good segment of women. Especially since we're wearing pants anyway. Non-functional or not, women will ignore niqqas legs.

So now we're running with the desperation narrative?

Not slow enough for only 1 person to pop, especially when the person (woman) who chose to start debating with me ran off a list of unattractive traits about him and decided she speaks for all women.
Bruh I watch the show every episode. Do u?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Duh. But these are anonymous people. You never know what random ppl on the internet will do. That’s why you have to be mindful.

People just don't understand this. Especially this day and age of sensitive era.

NEVER post your job. Hell I wouldn't even wear a work shirt or hat with the company name out in public. Might have to slap somebody then im getting fired. Just never know

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Majority of those chicks in these lineup can’t even pay their own rent each month first off

And those same chicks poppin balloons on the cool gentleman dude are the same broads that let some nikka with expired 30 day tags on the car, missing hupcap fukk for nothing..

If u a 9-5 working dude making decent money and got good benefits leave these type of shows and Kendra g type of chicks aloney

We do the same shyt when approaching in person, but that shyt ain't on the world's display. Never catch me on this goofy show.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Damn they fired Donatello? Cold world :francis:
tmnt-oops.gif