DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Majority of those chicks in these lineup can’t even pay their own rent each month first off

And those same chicks poppin balloons on the cool gentleman dude are the same broads that let some nikka with expired 30 day tags on the car, missing hupcap fukk for nothing..

If u a 9-5 working dude making decent money and got good benefits leave these type of shows and Kendra g type of chicks aloney
Now here you go making sense :pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’ve watched all the episodes, the ratio of actual careers to job or hustle having dudes (and women) is low. Most people on here got like 4 “jobs” plus “business owner” and “model” :comeon:, very few white collar professionals
Facts. Lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Lmao - or they wanted to see what he was about? Like I said, there’s more to the equation of why a woman would check for him vs his physique being the reason they checked…you’re really trying to tell a woman how the female mind works when it comes to interest or attraction? :dead:
Most women I ever meet say they don't like that look. Lol. That's the crazy part. I don't know why son arguing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Most women I ever meet say they don't like that look. Lol. That's the crazy part. I don't know why son arguing.

if you even have those kind of convos with a woman it shows you don't understand women lol. Look at a woman's actions not her words.

Brolic dudes tend to be the cats a chick will have a ONS with on a girls trip, bachelorette party, etc. So in their mind they verbalize "I don't like that look" because the context you are speaking in is a relationship, totally diff convo on smashing on a ONS because in women logic once the ONS is over the man doesn't "exist" anymore.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
nikka was acting like a bytch. He wasn't defending himself. He was acting like a hoe. Shorties coulda smoked that nikka but they was tryna be respectful. He started disrespecting first. Him being cancelled was fukked up tho. He didn't deserve that. It's gonna stop people from wanting to be themselves on the show. Also. The woman who chose him. ACTUALLY chose the corny nikka wit the dreads in the end when they walked off.

Hmmmm… maybe i should watch the whole thing? I saw the time stamped version…

Did i miss that much? Or my perception of it is different from yalls.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
if you even have those kind of convos with a woman it shows you don't understand women lol. Look at a woman's actions not her words.

Brolic dudes tend to be the cats a chick will have a ONS with on a girls trip, bachelorette party, etc. So in their mind they verbalize "I don't like that look" because the context you are speaking in is a relationship, totally diff convo on smashing on a ONS because in women logic once the ONS is over the man doesn't "exist" anymore.
nikka meathead nikkas like the one on the show is not what women after. I been baggin women all my life. Women love a nikka that's in shape and cut up. But son also gotta be proportioned to his height. That overly brolic can't move ur neck ass shyt is not what women after.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Hmmmm… maybe i should watch the whole thing? I saw the time stamped version…

Did i miss that much? Or my perception of it is different from yalls.

The woman said the initial attraction isn't there. And that's basically par for the course she didn't disrespect son or nothing. This nikka came out sassy off rip. "Good cause u not my type anyway u just did me a favor.." like a hoe ass nikka.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nikka meathead nikkas like the one on the show is not what women after. I been baggin women all my life. Women love a nikka that's in shape and cut up. But son also gotta be proportioned to his height. That overly brolic can't move ur neck ass shyt is not what women after.

you nikkas just don't get it.
:russ: :russ: :russ:

you clearly didn't even understand shyt I typed out.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm arguing because they clearly showed otherwise.

Dudes like him try to cope hoping Women only operate in the world he creates in his mind lmfao.

Anyone into fitness and have chopped it up with a male stripper let alone brehs who travel and meet chicks who also travel can tell you the real deal.

If anything the "disrespect" we saw is just the gyoncratic mating ritual of Black America taking place.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Dudes like him try to cope hoping Women only operate in the world he creates in his mind lmfao.

Anyone into fitness and have chopped it up with a male stripper let alone brehs who travel and meet chicks who also travel can tell you the real deal.

If anything the "disrespect" we saw is just the gyoncratic mating ritual of Black America taking place.
I'd hope a male stripper would have legs that match his upper body :dame: but yeah in many "raw attraction" scenarios women are going to see a man's upper body hulking over others, that's enough for a good segment of women. Especially since we're wearing pants anyway. Non-functional or not, women will ignore niqqas legs.
Bro do u watch the show? Everytime it gets to the last person they are slower to pop balloons.
So now we're running with the desperation narrative?

Not slow enough for only 1 person to pop, especially when the person (woman) who chose to start debating with me ran off a list of unattractive traits about him and decided she speaks for all women.