DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Game?

The girl in the black leather is a bird brain trying to clout chase. She gave the other light skin guy her # right after show right in front of the ninja turtle guy. She blew her chance before they could even go on a date.

One thing I've noticed is that women are a lot like over stimulated dogs constantly gravitating to whatever catches their attention in the moment instead of focusing on the man right in front of them (or in her case the man she just matched with). That mindset isn't sustainable and is going to cost a lot of them from finding a genuinely good man.
I didn’t know she did that.
However- she played the actual game better than the other girls, that’s the point.

And the other girl was smart enough to realize ol boy could switch up his style.

Point is they’re both gonna be aight if it’s that easy to compete against the other girls lol

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So you didn't know what you were talking about.

The "energy" came after talking which I'm not really speaking on. The gentleman dude immediately got 2 pops up on walking in, and a 3rd when stating he was a personal trainer on the side. The over the top niqqa got 1.

My point is the women saw swole for no reason up top and was with it.

But the other dude was just as swole :wtf:

Imo most women have been there done that. As a member of team swole myself, it def helps. But I’ve also taken L’s too if we don’t vibe. Long story short, women are not picking men JUST for being swole fam. This episode is perfect example of this. They rejected the other swole breh

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
But the other dude was just as swole :wtf:

Imo most women have been there done that. As a member of team swole myself, it def helps. But I’ve also taken L’s too if we don’t vibe. Long story short, women are not picking men JUST for being swole fam. This episode is perfect example of this. They rejected the other swole breh
Relative to his height, no he wasn't. He was much more balanced.

I didn't say they picked him JUST for that. But objectively speaking, before either one of them really started talking, we imagine it's backwards that tall breh immediately got 2 pops while turtle man got 1.

But as other cats have pointed out, he may have gotten caught up in female colorism.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
A lot of what chicks say irl is starting to make sense, and why the game is so easy if you can just be normal…bc how you can watch that and say ‘he wasn’t disrespectful’ is insane :bryan: The ngga was giving legit domestic abuser vibes

It’s one thing to ‘clapback’ if somebody disrespect you, or to just ‘be honest’, but he hopped and skipped over that line. ‘You did me a favor’. Arguing with bytches, etc. :scust: That ain’t law. Being nasty and mean is feminine shyt, not alpha shyt. Only a weak ass ngga assumes the former makes him the latter
The majority of dudes on that show are respectful and it doesn't get them any further with these chicks.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:mjlol: yeah, this girl perfected it lol. I have seen every episode. The reasons hers is so great because the production is great and she actually has normal day to day black people on there. The others get a bunch of ratchet immature people.
Even the Season 1 reunion was heat rocks :lolbron:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
What I’m about to say should be basic game with the ladies. Hell not even game, just a life skill in general.

Never, I mean never, let a chick see she got you in your feelings as a man. The best course of action when a chick does or says something that you don’t like is always silence or a simple “ok, no problem” THEN move on. Don’t look back. Don’t “teach them a lesson”. It only makes you look weak and they will spin it anyway to make themselves the victim. And like I said this advice can apply to ALL facets of life.

I had a chick recently tell me I “act nonchalant” with her. She’s damn right because I refuse to let someone have that power over me to get me out of character.

The nikka in the video wasn’t grounded in his emotions
When he started qualifying himself after the blue dress chick clapped back at him talking about he can pull 100 bands out the bank and that he lives alone he shouldn't have did that, let these chicks think whatever they want and don't argue with them:yeshrug:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Of course it wasn’t the show— it was the idiot viewers who decided to call his job.

But that’s always a possibility when you put yourself out there on social media. Which is why you have to think long and hard before doing this stuff.
Agree but them calling his job is going too far.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Relative to his height, no he wasn't. He was much more balanced.

I didn't say they picked him JUST for that. But objectively speaking, before either one of them really started talking, we imagine it's backwards that tall breh immediately got 2 pops while turtle man got 1.

But as other cats have pointed out, he may have gotten caught up in female colorism.

Yes, and its well known women prefer lean over juice head swole :heh:

Is also clear women prefer dark skin nowadays. Why you forcing it bro :heh:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Majority of those chicks in these lineup can’t even pay their own rent each month first off

And those same chicks poppin balloons on the cool gentleman dude are the same broads that let some nikka with expired 30 day tags on the car, missing hupcap fukk for nothing..

If u a 9-5 working dude making decent money and got good benefits leave these type of shows and Kendra g type of chicks aloney

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yes, and its well known women prefer lean over juice head swole :heh:

Is also clear women prefer dark skin nowadays. Why you forcing it bro :heh:
Well apparently they preferred the opposite this time :heh:

I wasn't the first person to bring up color in this thread, so I'm not forcing anything :heh:

Women today prefer dark skin but they may have a limit as to how dark.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
As dope as the show is it has huge potential if they go to different cities. There’s only so many black folk in phoenix and quite frankly I’m getting tired of the same entrepreneur/model/‘I got 6 side hustles but no main source of income’ crowd. Everybody in phoenix seem like they fakin it til they make it
At least once an episode, two people have already dated.

The episode before this one, it was all dudes with the balloons and shorty came out and a dude popped his balloon cause she ghosted him in the past while one of her dealbreakers was poor communication. Like 6 nikkas popped their balloons afterward out of solidarity :russ: