DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You're projecting your preference on women when we have clear evidence that women do not care about a man having big legs matching his upper body.

I didn't say another factors don't exist, but he simply walked in and 8/10 balloons remained. Those same women didn't wait to see what some of those other cats were "about", they strictly popped on superficial/physical qualities. Every flaw you listed with him should've had the studio sounding like fireworks. But apparently all women don't think like you.

I have specifically said women who are not in the gym do not care about a man's legs as much as you think. These women are not in the gym. You are, and accordingly feel different.

I didn't know you spoke for all women.

He's not that old, and still having 100K =/= easily pulling out 100K.
How are you assuming they’re not in the gym? Plenty said they work out. And breh, like I said, it’s the whole picture that left the balloons unpopped, not his physique. Like yes, he’s in shape - win, his out fit was nice and is acceptable in multiple circles so you don’t pop off of assuming he’s dusty or crunchy, etc - win, he’s not attractive to me but he’s not objectively ugly - win, hairstyle works for a lot of women - win. Like to act like they left it not popped because of his stuffed sausage look? :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
because of his stuffed sausage look? :dead:
1d5Zn8FqmJqApu4hNU.webp

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why was breh fired?

clip went viral on social media
social media birds got mad at his "disrespect"
found out his gubment and where he lived/worked
called his job "complaining" about him (lying about poor work, what he said on the show etc,)
they review bomb his job
Get fired because now he's a liability due to the poor reviews and fugazi constant complaints to HR who are tired of it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
How are you assuming they’re not in the gym? Plenty said they work out. And breh, like I said, it’s the whole picture that left the balloons unpopped, not his physique. Like yes, he’s in shape - win, his out fit was nice and is acceptable in multiple circles so you don’t pop off of assuming he’s dusty or crunchy, etc - win, he’s not attractive to me but he’s not objectively ugly - win, hairstyle works for a lot of women - win. Like to act like they left it not popped because of his stuffed sausage look? :dead:
I'm not assuming anything. Tall dark breh emphasized the gym and a good deal of them made it known that they aren't.

Again, everything you listed about him should've had balloons popping. A nice outfit erases built like a spinning top?

To most women, a man's physique is about being built up top, they do not care about legs.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
@Shadow King the ‘gentleman’ was a breh in even better shape :dame: And ‘tall gang’. So you wrote all that for nothing :pachaha:

Being in shape helped both brehs but the real takeaway is women hate boring and gravitate toward ‘energy’, even if it’s the wrong kind

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
First, this is beyond fycked up. :wtf: For those blaming the show itself are real simple-minded people. He did come off as an ass but not to the point where it should have hurt his livelihood.
Of course it wasn’t the show— it was the idiot viewers who decided to call his job.

But that’s always a possibility when you put yourself out there on social media. Which is why you have to think long and hard before doing this stuff.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Easily and Want are 2 different things
So you didn't know what you were talking about.
@Shadow King the ‘gentleman’ was a breh in even better shape :dame: And ‘tall gang’. So you wrote all that for nothing :pachaha:

Being in shape helped both brehs but the real takeaway is women hate boring and gravitate toward ‘energy’, even if it’s the wrong kind
The "energy" came after talking which I'm not really speaking on. The gentleman dude immediately got 2 pops up on walking in, and a 3rd when stating he was a personal trainer on the side. The over the top niqqa got 1.

My point is the women saw swole for no reason up top and was with it.