DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah now all the guys with good jobs and actual careers with something to lose will be hesistant to go on a dating show like this

Then black women gonna cry

"Were are all the good black men with actual careers!!! " all we get are rappers and wanna be entrepreneurs on dating shows and dating apps!!!!

Shoot yourself in the foot, brehettes
I’ve watched all the episodes, the ratio of actual careers to job or hustle having dudes (and women) is low. Most people on here got like 4 “jobs” plus “business owner” and “model” :comeon:, very few white collar professionals

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He was dating a plump Mexican chick & she put his business out there saying he was a insecure & controlling psycho that put sugar in her tank lol

Disrespectful breh?! He wasnt even that. He handled himself very well.

:bryan:

This saga has been quite the Rorschach test. Let me find out everything they say about you nggas is true :francis:

Like gotdamn it’s this hard for yall to just be normal? In the lack of male leadership and proper examples this is what qualifies for a black man ‘Handling himself well’?!?! He’s CLEARLY a fukking nutcase :mjlol: This shyt is eye opening

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You go to the gym. You care. A lot of women don't.
A lot of women don’t care about one thing or another…like yea. But nothing is admirable about his physique either. That top heavy meathead look ain’t what’s making most women’s panties wet, but duh, it will be overlooked if they like other things.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
A lot of women don’t care about one thing or another…like yea. But nothing is admirable about his physique either. That top heavy meathead look ain’t what’s making most women’s panties wet, but duh, it will be overlooked if they like other things.
Again sis, to YOU, a gymgoer. He walked in short, no neck, turtle face, no legs and all that and the majority of women kept their balloons. They apparently were admiring it enough.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Work for a plumbing company and do work on the side.

I 100% believe he can pull out 100k easily. No wife or kids either at the moment.

Just to call a plumber to your crib you gotta pay them for minimum 2 hours at anywhere from 50-100 an hour. And that's the work they officially do. Not the shyt they do on the side.

Dem nikkaz make bank and it will only increase as less and less cats wanna do that type of work.
Having 100K and easily pulling out 100K are 2 different things.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Again sis, to YOU, a gymgoer. He walked in short, no neck, turtle face, no legs and all that and the majority of women kept their balloons. They apparently were admiring it enough.
Lmao - or they wanted to see what he was about? Like I said, there’s more to the equation of why a woman would check for him vs his physique being the reason they checked…you’re really trying to tell a woman how the female mind works when it comes to interest or attraction? :dead:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao - or they wanted to see what he was about? Like I said, there’s more to the equation of why a woman would check for him vs his physique being the reason they checked…you’re really trying to tell a woman how the female mind works when it comes to interest or attraction? :dead:
You're projecting your preference on women when we have clear evidence that women do not care about a man having big legs matching his upper body.

I didn't say another factors don't exist, but he simply walked in and 8/10 balloons remained. Those same women didn't wait to see what some of those other cats were "about", they strictly popped on superficial/physical qualities. Every flaw you listed with him should've had the studio sounding like fireworks. But apparently all women don't think like you.

I have specifically said women who are not in the gym do not care about a man's legs as much as you think. These women are not in the gym. You are, and accordingly feel different.

I didn't know you spoke for all women.

I'd assume he's been doing it for years at this point. Saved up since he doesn't have a current kid or family draining his pockets.

Dudes eat big time in these trade industries.
He's not that old, and still having 100K =/= easily pulling out 100K.