DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A lot of what chicks say irl is starting to make sense, and why the game is so easy if you can just be normal…bc how you can watch that and say ‘he wasn’t disrespectful’ is insane :bryan: The ngga was giving legit domestic abuser vibes

It’s one thing to ‘clapback’ if somebody disrespect you, or to just ‘be honest’, but he hopped and skipped over that line. ‘You did me a favor’. Arguing with bytche, etc. :scust: That ain’t law. Being nasty and mean is feminine shyt, not alpha shyt. Only a weak ass ngga assumes the former makes him the latter
Exactly. For some of these red pill nikkas to get online celebrating is the most bytch made shyt I seen in my life.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
why chandler look like j cole

why last dude look like a swole tory lanez

why the first guy look like that one nikka on ig that makes funny videos

:dead:
Yeah, I thought the first guy looked familiar too. I remember him from that "what if everyone's body count was on their head" video

His name is rhino and he be in a lot of these type of videos. He got more music than I thought too. Even one with fetty wap, lol

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
It's a show. So most people on these types of shows are going to do almost anything to bring attention to themselves. The lines between entertainment and reality are blurred, but people don't know how to separate the two.

Screename / Post correlation .. :mjlol:

6cSh.gif

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
:mjlol:

Game?

The girl in the black leather is a bird brain trying to clout chase. She gave the other light skin guy her # right after show right in front of the ninja turtle guy. She blew her chance before they could even go on a date.

One thing I've noticed is that women are a lot like over stimulated dogs constantly gravitating to whatever catches their attention in the moment instead of focusing on the man right in front of them (or in her case the man she just matched with). That mindset isn't sustainable and is going to cost a lot of them from finding a genuinely good man.

:dead:

Never heard it put that way but it’s sorta true (the attention span is nonexistent):mjlol:

All you have to do is sit back and observe

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What is the 50/50 shyt? I been married to my wife and both our checks go into one checking account...of course we have out own private accounts for toys and shyt but people really out here getting married and don't share finances? :wtf:
No, they actually aren't and they (women) let this be a big reason why...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Disrespectful breh?!

He wasnt even that.

He handled himself very well.

Fukk that he got cancelled.

This is some bullshiit. We need to protect Balrog by any means.

And those hose?! Sheep mentality.

The one that chose him was not only the best looking one… she also had the best attitude. He did well for himself and got 6 figs in the bank… and she didnt even know that about him/still
Had her balloon thru all that.

This is why divine, god fearing women >>>>>

sue the company ... its a show his personal life aint got shyt to do with work life.. plus its an act...

roto rooter gone pay:russ:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
What I’m about to say should be basic game with the ladies. Hell not even game, just a life skill in general.

Never, I mean never, let a chick see she got you in your feelings as a man. The best course of action when a chick does or says something that you don’t like is always silence or a simple “ok, no problem” THEN move on. Don’t look back. Don’t “teach them a lesson”. It only makes you look weak and they will spin it anyway to make themselves the victim. And like I said this advice can apply to ALL facets of life.

I had a chick recently tell me I “act nonchalant” with her. She’s damn right because I refuse to let someone have that power over me to get me out of character.

The nikka in the video wasn’t grounded in his emotions