DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
First, this is beyond fycked up. :wtf: For those blaming the show itself are real simple-minded people. He did come off as an ass but not to the point where it should have hurt his livelihood.
Producers probably told him to be extra for ratings and clicks too :francis:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is why I always wear shades and a hate when out lol because everyone tryna be a social media star and I`m not trying to even be in the background of some video and fukkery pop off
There's a video of me catchin a wine on some gyal at a party in Brooklyn... I hope my employers don't snoop around :sadcam:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Exactly :ufdup:

You grew up shelling them purple hulls into one of these like the rest of us. So don't get bougie now pleighboi :birdman:
il_fullxfull.3013492859_8rmb.jpg
I still got my roasting pan like that…what about you?:demonic:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
*BOTH Videos are TIMSTAMPPED*

Disrespectful breh

Gentleman

:francis:

UPDATE: Disrespectful breh has been fired from his job

Ok finally watched the time stamp on both.

Now- THOSE young ladies have GAME.

The big picture- he has a career? Looking for something real? Ok ✅

I knew the girl in the Black leather dress wasn’t going to pop her balloon after her said he can pull 100k out the bank :mjlol:

As long as he didn’t have an attitude with her, there wasn’t going to be a problem. Smart girl!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tragic the one in the brown pants is only 21 :francis:
I'd be a boring guest.Would've just walked in and immediately told every girl, but the one he chose(who I would've picked, also), to pop their balloons.Same way when I go shopping.I'm in & out.If I was a super hero, I'd be the Flash.I know which girl I'm feeling within 5 seconds of walking into the room.Fukk all the minutiae & small talk.We can get to that on our first date.