DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Shorty in the aqua dress got potential and she’s cute but she looks like a smoker and she’s always out clubbin like that breh said
Yeah, I think her, lady in the pink, and the lady in the white looked the best

I feel like the last might be looking for a match though if you catch my drift:mjpls:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Give this dude a show. He was entertaining. A docuhe...but entertaining nonetheless. :russ:

Girl in the red titties look unhappy. Gotdamn...poor girl.

Dawg the light skin dude before him or after him said that he wasn’t interested in women with kids she got super salty n popped her ballon. These hoes be vexed when men that want nothing to do with them cause they have kids.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Gentleman if you see it was actually filtering women out who weren't good for him. All them women popped their balloons cuz they knew they were not good enough for him.

Some of yall don't get it but by being on yo shyt as an attractive man in his purpose and having standards will actually get you less p*ssy cuz your pool of women is smaller.

He looking for a woman not a jump off

REP!!!

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Oh this is the group where one of the chicks is about to do nearly 20 years for extortion :laff: :laff: Chick in the green dress

Yeah green dress hated black men but tried to scam a white baseball players serves her broke ass right. Gonna say it a lot of black women in a America are straight cat fish fried

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
One thing that was overlooked though was the fact that a fukking “real estate agent”/“property manager” thought she made more than a LICENSED plumber. Perceived classism persist with black women too, on top of colorism. It’s a fact that black men have lower salaries than other races on average but guess who comes in right behind us, dead last? Black women…

Yet we’re broke and they’re the “bosses”?We need each other to get out of this scourge called poverty but we argue about silly shyt like combining bank accounts and bill splits. Marriage would solve a ton of problems in the black community damn near overnight.

It’s black women that are ones ducking/dodging black men with careers cause of their insecurities and foolishness like “yeah his watch does not work”or “ I don’t like his pants” like you cannot be serious the man does cyber security racking in 90k :snoop: