DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Nikkas gotta let this shyt go. Always so eager to argue with hoes and walk away feeling like they accomplished something like arguing with hoes ain't one of the most unproductive things a man can do
Exactly. The first dude was corny as hell

If somebody don't want you, they just don't want you

No need to sit an argue why or belittle them back. Just move past it

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He should be able to get another job easy but then again these online miserable bytches will probably do the same at his next employer (complain to management, leave bad reviews, etc) just to get him fired. They got his gubment name I'm sure. He might be fukked for a minute

Can't even start his own business as they will review bomb that too
Unfortunately, the white supremacy sponsored Black Gynocracy has been an :demonic: entity for decades now, friend. :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Unfortunately, the white supremacy sponsored Black Gynocracy has been an :demonic: entity for decades now, friend. :francis:

all these chicks in HR jobs and Black America in shambles lmfaoooo, and really Black men the only people who even speak in a "Black America" context at that

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Look, I’m from Jawjuh…I’m bout as country as he is…I was speaking from experience…
Exactly :ufdup:

You grew up shelling them purple hulls into one of these like the rest of us. So don't get bougie now pleighboi :birdman:
il_fullxfull.3013492859_8rmb.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas gotta let this shyt go. Always so eager to argue with hoes and walk away feeling like they accomplished something like arguing with hoes ain't one of the most unproductive things a man can do
^^^
As a woman, yes.

If a bird is squawking, if you literally ignore, look over her head, whatever— like an unruly child, it will save you aggregation and she’ll eventually feel stupid. You can’t win when dealing with certain types of people. That’s one of the biggest lessons I’ve learned.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is why I always wear shades and a hate when out lol because everyone tryna be a social media star and I`m not trying to even be in the background of some video and fukkery pop off
Ditto. I look down and cover my face like I’m a celeb sometimes.
I’ve def had someone randomly take my pic in public and idiots are always walking around making clips in public. Lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ditto. I look down and cover my face like I’m a celeb sometimes.
I’ve def had someone randomly take my pic in public and idiots are always walking around making clips in public. Lol

it's amplified in certain cities too (ATL,Miami,Houston, etc.)

You in the Mall making a return and end up in some YouTube video about Do you Eat Ass on the first date