DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
it's amplified in certain cities too (ATL,Miami,Houston, etc.)

You in the Mall making a return and end up in some YouTube video about Do you Eat Ass on the first date
Could be In walmart and have a coli poster tell you, that you have pretty eyes 👀

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Mods, Please bush and lock this thread ASAP.
Posters are stating to hate on black women.
full

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fired for what? they just harassed the company until the company got tired of dealing with it? that's fukked

I heard this show is in phx.

If so.
it explains a lot.
about the black folk soul lacking cringe in this show.

The locale of this being disclosed. Finally explains..where i get the:
Run.... run away, run all the fukk away feeling.
i get everytime.
i give this bullshyt a view.
now it all makes sense.
If they are in raging colt west phx Arizona.
I believe without google'n. Phx is an at will state. As well as the pipe fitter union raging colt base Illinois is racist as fukk. All the trade unions in Illinois are racist.
So what usually is rhe model fir Illinois. Arizona being a white flight style hot landing spot for raging colts. In raging colts west coast white flight division.

I velieve without google'n

Arpacio : the warden who jails dudes in pink in 110 degree heat is from there too.

So not sure why breh is surprised.
he got canned for trying to create a public draW. All in a white flight raging colt Westcoast division style state.

also i am glad the locale of this show was exposed too.

it makes sense why i always turn this shyt off. Plus the lack of range to the female eye candy usually makes no sense most times.

I noticed every breh in this show.
all seem offbrand on this show.
As nikkaz in phx and minnie-ap do not really generally. If at all check for black women at all. That once i found out this show is possibly in arizona. Then it made sense why all the sisters are cool but mad skeptical in the panel. Plus when certain demographics of breh's show up. They quick to pop a balloon off gp with no hesi.

So locale makes this show real interesting. Plus explains why it has this no soul brother feel to it. The other shows do not exist in this realm. As their constant.

My daughter would hopefully never bring.
one of these cringe c00n time type nikkaz to the crib.

Dude would get the Al bundy kicks Kelly's dates out. By slamming the front door between their eyes.

Then ushering them right out the front doorm.

For c00ns of any type.
I have:

Low tolerance
No tolerance

Never trust no nikka who has a fukked up taper basement cut.

This dude likes white women being in that locale. It makes total sense why every dude on this show gives not one fukk about their appearance. They are in Arizona and only date white women in general. Now I know why I always turn this shyt off. As the lineup never makes any sense. Plus the sistahs are always had it up to here like Latifah.
While also the sisters are a bit aloof and on some white girl shyt too tho.
So this show weird vibe I attribute to that dynamic in locale.

If you wanna like sisters.

Move to phx or Minnie ap if you Ballin and want to choose a dope single black sister. As you will have no real comp. As the so-called brothers there are infected by that le che. To the point of no return.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
For get that noises it’s time women get push back from men

What is it gonna change.

Just no sell that shyt and move on.
Black females are not obligated to want to date whom they do nOt want to date.
I

Again this shyt simple.

Make a move.

if denied.

move around.

Art Barr