DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I can tell by how she sounds she did everything he allegedly might have accused her of.......she doing the videos trying to fight of a shyt eating grin............nasty work.......a couple of months and still getting assassination

What a piece of shyt ass ex. I keep saying women absolutely hate average men with money and confidence cause they will not tolerate the bs that why they going after him. I do not believe her one bit cause women love to twist stories to make themselves good

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The Matriarchy in all its glory.

At the same time if he DIDN'T go on that stupid show he'd have nothing to worry about. He could have just done his shyt in his own lane. Thirst for attention strikes again.
:mjlol:Juxtapose that with the episode that had the white boy, and none of the black women popped the ballon.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The amount of dust coming off of those broads :scust: . The hobgoblin on the end in green claiming she’s 21 but looking 42 trying to be picky…know her ass need to be in somebody’s school cafeteria serving government pizza. The fat dark skinned chick with the hood booger lashes getting offended cause brothers don’t want her chicken fried body. The useless light skin with multiple under the counter cash jobs asking about dude’s salary and popping when he wouldn’t disclose. Broke hoe shyt. Only nice ones is the cute big chick on the end and the earthy little chick with the pinned braids.

Bruh from Alabama is Alabama simple. Bruh is country af :mjlol:
So its like that, huh?:mjpls:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
His ex girl friend appears from the corners of the internet to chime in

Messican hiding that construction barrel body behind sheets and blankets. Plus them ugly ass nub toe thumbs :hhh:
So it’s like that, huh?:mjpls:
Look, I’m from Jawjuh…I’m bout as country as he is…I was speaking from experience…

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
She saw him going viral and jumped head first in the pool, throwing out his and her business just to get a piece of the 'viral pie'
Threw his first name out there and everything
The way people move these days is absolutely wild to me
The obsession with public humiliation, and "going viral by any means necessary" I just can't wrap my head around
This woman says they dated for a "few months" and in her mind that gave her the right to still be involved in his business somehow
And now he got fired? Smh.

I can tell by how she sounds she did everything he allegedly might have accused her of.......she doing the videos trying to fight of a shyt eating grin............nasty work.......a couple of months and still getting assassination
Everyone missed the part in her story when she talked about ONLY HAVING MALE FRIENDS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T GET ALONG WITH WOMEN......Ultimate Red Flag:ufdup:

She was definitely doing dirt and breh was insecure because he probably caught her in something and she played it off because breh didn't peep the signs

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah well you know its damn near illegal to make women - esp black women feel uncomfortable, shameful or have them on their heels as a collective in 2024

Breh got the Kevin Samuel's treatment. How dare you return the same energy they give you
Nikkas gotta let this shyt go. Always so eager to argue with hoes and walk away feeling like they accomplished something like arguing with hoes ain't one of the most unproductive things a man can do

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The Matriarchy in all its glory.

At the same time if he DIDN'T go on that stupid show he'd have nothing to worry about. He could have just done his shyt in his own lane. Thirst for attention strikes again.
For whatever reason ppl think social media doesn’t relate to real life.

If you have something to lose you shouldn’t be engaging in this shyt.

It’s low brow and low vibrational.

This is what happens when you get yourself mixed up with this shyt.

It’s a shame because no one should lose their livelihood because of lame appearance on a dating show. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Juxtapose that with the episode that had the white boy, and none of the black women popped the ballon.
I remember this, someone should tell the people hosting the show to bring 1 white boy every episode for maximum fukkery and engagement. I guarantee you each episode would trend for days :pachaha:

Hell, throw a white girl in the lineup too :mjlol:

Last edited: