DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What did he say that was so bad? She said she wasn't felling him. He said the feeling was mutual. I don't see an issue with that. It's ok for her to reject him but he can't say shyt? Then the other women get mad at him cause he just said what he was feeling?

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

I keep telling y’all black women move like a cult, they might as well be a hate group.

The Matriarchy in all its glory.

At the same time if he DIDN'T go on that stupid show he'd have nothing to worry about. He could have just done his shyt in his own lane. Thirst for attention strikes again.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
That's it, time to pack it up for these YouTube gameshows for people that actually have careers. The only people that'll be on here are "entrepreneurs" ,Door Dashers, substitute gym teachers, dollar store cashiers, etc.:snoop:
Yeah, if you have a actual career or a REAL business, it's best to avoid these type of shows.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The hell did they tell on that man to get him fired? That’s fuked up. Welp, hope the Gorgonites will give him his old job back…

She needs to do ATL and DMV to really blow up…think of the quality, professional dimes that would be up in here:banderas:
Man, you're going to get a bunch of "entrepreneurs", scammers, strippers, bar girls, etc if they went there.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As dope as the show is it has huge potential if they go to different cities. There’s only so many black folk in phoenix and quite frankly I’m getting tired of the same entrepreneur/model/‘I got 6 side hustles but no main source of income’ crowd. Everybody in phoenix seem like they fakin it til they make it

They got one in Jamaica.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't. I guess he made those women feel uncomfortable from that first woman he said he wasn't into and it snowballed from there.

Yeah well you know its damn near illegal to make women - esp black women feel uncomfortable, shameful or have them on their heels as a collective in 2024

Breh got the Kevin Samuel's treatment. How dare you return the same energy they give you