DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Make this an official Arlette thread bro. Because I'm really fukkinh with this...

Just watched episode 1, you can tell she's gotten better with this shyt as time has gone on. 2 outta 5 guys matched, and the second guy who matched, same height as the chick who picked him, who just told the brother from Alabama before him, that he was too short, and they essentially the same height...

Which I died laughing at, shawty just wasn't feeling Alabama. It didny have shyt to do with his height because with the Nigerian brother she did pick, she initially popped the balloon and when explaining why she popped it, she never mentioned his height 🤣 then she asked for the balloon back and upon further questions picked him...

If the time stamp didnt catch, go to 39:00, the light bright chick telling Alabama he too short. Then go to 49:00 and the first thing Light Bright sausage to Nigeria, is "you were a yes", and he's maybe an inch or so taller than Alabama 🤣 🤣 🤣...

@dora_da_destroyer did you watch Ep. 1? Nigeria just had the juice for her, first thing she told Alabama was he was too short, and she never mentioned height with Nigeria at all...

Fellas, if they like you, the height never comes up. If they think it, they never say it, and I would say many of them never think it, trust me on this 🤣 I've been told by chicks I was with that height never crossed their mind because I wasn't shorter than them. I really need to write a book, that height shyt isn't real when you That Guy...

The amount of dust coming off of those broads :scust: . The hobgoblin on the end in green claiming she’s 21 but looking 42 trying to be picky…know her ass need to be in somebody’s school cafeteria serving government pizza. The fat dark skinned chick with the hood booger lashes getting offended cause brothers don’t want her chicken fried body. The useless light skin with multiple under the counter cash jobs asking about dude’s salary and popping when he wouldn’t disclose. Broke hoe shyt. Only nice ones is the cute big chick on the end and the earthy little chick with the pinned braids.

Bruh from Alabama is Alabama simple. Bruh is country af :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If has hundreds of thousands in liquid cash in his bank, why in the world is he hustling shirts and begging for donations, math is adding up

I’m not knocking anyone making money from trades like plumbing
nikkaz sounded like he was about to go back to trapping so his hustler mentality nwvwe left I guess

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He must not be apart of any union if he got fired
If in the south, extremely likely no Union

The same shyt we do when a cracka fukks up and the whole internet finds their address, job etc and ruins the person, you pretty much had mad online broads who hated dude off the strength of the his behavior in the video do that shyt to him. :francis:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
If in the south, extremely likely no Union

The same shyt we do when a cracka fukks up and the whole internet finds their address, job etc and ruins the person, you pretty much had mad online broads who hated dude off the strength of the his behavior in the video do that shyt to him. :francis:
Listening to him talk in the episode i hear a California accent so either he moved to a different state or breh might not be up on the game when it comes to joining a union. I can see this happening to people more often going on these content based “shows”

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Listening to him talk in the episode i hear a California accent so either he moved to a different state or breh might not be up on the game when it comes to joining a union. I can see this happening to people more often going on these content based “shows”
He should be able to get another job easy but then again these online miserable bytches will probably do the same at his next employer (complain to management, leave bad reviews, etc) just to get him fired. They got his gubment name I'm sure. He might be fukked for a minute

Can't even start his own business as they will review bomb that too

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
If he isn't too dark. He's too light. Black women are the main one's turning brehs down because of their complexion. Its ridiculous at this point. I understand preferences but to turn an otherwise solid breh down because he's the wrong skin tone is wild to me. We really need to start calling out the colorism that exists amongst black women more frequently.

Mannn thank you cause if a chick is dark skin n pretty we are not going to turn her down but black women will do all that bs

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
His ex girl friend appears from the corners of the internet to chime in

I can tell by how she sounds she did everything he allegedly might have accused her of.......she doing the videos trying to fight of a shyt eating grin............nasty work.......a couple of months and still getting assassination

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

I keep telling y’all black women move like a cult, they might as well be a hate group.

The hell did they tell on that man to get him fired? That’s fuked up. Welp, hope the Gorgonites will give him his old job back…
Dr Elom was hilarious. Condescending and self righteous, but hilarious...

I do think Arlette can turn this up another level if she goes to other cities. I think it's dope that Phoenix is home base, shines a light on Phoenicians. If she branches out to other cities, I hope she keeps it more West Coast oriented. Phoenix still has like 115k black people in the city, 275k black people in the greater Phoenix area, so there's plenty of us to pull from there but go hit some of these other big Western cities: you could obviously do a few seasons in LA alone, but hit Vegas, Seattle, Denver, and in NorCal you'd have to do some hybrid Sacramento/Oakland thing cause ain't no black people in San Francisco like that...

Shout out to all the brothers here who say being short is a detriment to success with women 🤣...
She needs to do ATL and DMV to really blow up…think of the quality, professional dimes that would be up in here:banderas:

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

I keep telling y’all black women move like a cult, they might as well be a hate group.

:why:They got bruh packed up because of his confidence on an internet dating show. I can see if he was on that anti black woman hating wave. But bruh didn’t do anything differently. Then what normally goes down on these shows.

Last edited: