DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
As dope as the show is it has huge potential if they go to different cities. There’s only so many black folk in phoenix and quite frankly I’m getting tired of the same entrepreneur/model/‘I got 6 side hustles but no main source of income’ crowd. Everybody in phoenix seem like they fakin it til they make it

First thing I noticed when I started lurking this site…. nggas really don’t be joking with that ‘short gang ‘ shyt :wtf: Like dudes genuinely got self esteem issues behind height. Sad

:banderas:

Finally. Trust me this is nothing.

Yall gettin a kick out of this dude wait til you get to Dr. Elom :bryan::picard:
Dr Elom was hilarious. Condescending and self righteous, but hilarious...

I do think Arlette can turn this up another level if she goes to other cities. I think it's dope that Phoenix is home base, shines a light on Phoenicians. If she branches out to other cities, I hope she keeps it more West Coast oriented. Phoenix still has like 115k black people in the city, 275k black people in the greater Phoenix area, so there's plenty of us to pull from there but go hit some of these other big Western cities: you could obviously do a few seasons in LA alone, but hit Vegas, Seattle, Denver, and in NorCal you'd have to do some hybrid Sacramento/Oakland thing cause ain't no black people in San Francisco like that...

Shout out to all the brothers here who say being short is a detriment to success with women 🤣...

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Work for a plumbing company and do work on the side.

I 100% believe he can pull out 100k easily. No wife or kids either at the moment.

Just to call a plumber to your crib you gotta pay them for minimum 2 hours at anywhere from 50-100 an hour. And that's the work they officially do. Not the shyt they do on the side.

Dem nikkaz make bank and it will only increase as less and less cats wanna do that type of work.

Never thought about this with trades. That’s a helluva point. Social media got mfers chasing dreams and ducking the grind

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Never thought about this with trades. That’s a helluva point. Social media got mfers chasing dreams and ducking the grind

when I "retire", I'm 100% taking up a trade for a side hobby and hustle. none of these Gen Z and newer age groups wanna do trade work like that. So that's only going to raise the prices of those who do know how. Simple supply and demand.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you believed that nikka saying he could take 100k out his bank? :mjlol:

Thought this nikka was a boss now he’s fired? :dead:

**ditzy light skin chic in the red** you know***ditzy light skin chic in the red***

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Work for a plumbing company and do work on the side.

I 100% believe he can pull out 100k easily. No wife or kids either at the moment.

Just to call a plumber to your crib you gotta pay them for minimum 2 hours at anywhere from 50-100 an hour. And that's the work they officially do. Not the shyt they do on the side.

Dem nikkaz make bank and it will only increase as less and less cats wanna do that type of work.

If has hundreds of thousands in liquid cash in his bank, why in the world is he hustling shirts and begging for donations, math is adding up

I’m not knocking anyone making money from trades like plumbing

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
when I "retire", I'm 100% taking up a trade for a side hobby and hustle. none of these Gen Z and newer age groups wanna do trade work like that. So that's only going to raise the prices of those who do know how. Simple supply and demand.
It’s not exclusively them, but most of Gen Z want to be paid in clout/attention instead of actual money

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Dr Elom was hilarious. Condescending and self righteous, but hilarious...

I do think Arlette can turn this up another level if she goes to other cities. I think it's dope that Phoenix is home base, shines a light on Phoenicians. If she branches out to other cities, I hope she keeps it more West Coast oriented. Phoenix still has like 115k black people in the city, 275k black people in the greater Phoenix area, so there's plenty of us to pull from there but go hit some of these other big Western cities: you could obviously do a few seasons in LA alone, but hit Vegas, Seattle, Denver, and in NorCal you'd have to do some hybrid Sacramento/Oakland thing cause ain't no black people in San Francisco like that...

Shout out to all the brothers here who say being short is a detriment to success with women 🤣...
I enjoyed Dr. Elon cooking that flat chested chipped tooth corny chick.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
His ex girl friend appears from the corners of the internet to chime in

She saw him going viral and jumped head first in the pool, throwing out his and her business just to get a piece of the 'viral pie'
Threw his first name out there and everything
The way people move these days is absolutely wild to me
The obsession with public humiliation, and "going viral by any means necessary" I just can't wrap my head around
This woman says they dated for a "few months" and in her mind that gave her the right to still be involved in his business somehow
And now he got fired? Smh.