DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That's because he stood on something. Even when the balloons kept popping bro never deviated from who he was. Never raised his voice but made his positions clear.

A man should ask himself what does he stand for. What principles make up your foundation. It's not about projecting a "thug image"...a lot of you brothers don't stand for anything. You don't have any principles or beliefs that guide you. That makes you look weak, spineless. Dudes just going through life floating.

A lot of times being passionate, knowledgeable and steadfast about something will attract women. Immerse yourself in whatever and like minded women will follow.

This is an INSANE post to make on the backbone of that nut ass ngga. Get the fukk outta here :russ:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
At the begining, the light skin breh with that hat was doing the best. He was actually probably the most intelligent in his responses. Also this show was just people putting their foot in their mouth where if they said less, they could actually pull.

FIrst three women were nice :wow: the one in the black in the middle you just gotta give her a sense of comfort and not take her moods seriously and you good. Treat her intelligently. Most did badly IMO

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It was revealed that the girl that left with him didn’t even leave the building with him, and she gave her number to some other dude and nikkas talking about “He won” :dead:

The real story is the 4th Breh in the video. He stood 10 toes down on who he was and ending up finding a shawty similar to him :salute:

The fact that they were the ones overlooked is a good snapshot of dating culture nowadays. People are wired to think it’s about what you can do for a chick, and that the only pathway is ig baddie culture.

In actuality the shyt ain’t supposed to be provocative and rooted in grand gestures. Just 2 people that get along and rock with each other. Like do they even look like they’d be arguing over 50/50 or demanding where dates are!?? Hell no.

And I’ve actually heard this from a bed wench irl. The stereotype is black men aren’t authentic. it’s all phony and trying to be hard. And on this show 90% of dudes try to cater to or talk like a street/hood vibe. The black Monolith

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
I love that Arlette's version of this is strictly black men and women. Unless I've missed something, but it's about time there was one of these FUBU (for us, by us)...

I also love the concept too but it really highlights that women are more superficial when it comes to looks, whereas men I think have more of that bad rap in the real world, that we are all about looks. This shyt is fun though, I fukk with it 100!
Actually☝️, there’s usually 1 or 2 exoticals and/or lite-brites per episode. She’s had a few biracial dudes on there that look like some swarthy Caucasians (the h0es be confused :dead:).

Also, did u not see and hear Chandler?:mjlol:

Arlette should really keep those types off the show.

All contestants should be UNAMBIGUOUSLY Black…not no fragmented, watered-down version.

And if u don’t stop downplaying the significance of height when it comes to female mate choice! 🤣

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Bruh is one of this nikka arms bigger than the other :what:

giphy.gif

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Actually☝️, there’s usually 1 or 2 exoticals and/or lite-brites per episode. She’s had a few biracial dudes on there that look like some swarthy Caucasians (the h0es be confused :dead:).

All contestants should be UNAMBIGUOUSLY Black…not no fragmented, watered-down version.

And if u don’t stop downplaying the significance of height when it comes to female mate choice! 🤣
My man height is not a significant thing. Maybe me, Eazy E, TI, Mayweather and others are outliers---I'd say we aren't though---,but I've never had issues attracting women...

Also, "exoticals" is such a 2010s term, and I didn't grow up on the internet. Here in America everyone black has the entire color spectrum in their family. Black is black, mf's do more policing of blackness online than they do in real life. I'm sure some of the people you think were ambiguous looking, I don't. Being light-skinned doesn't mean you aren't black...

Ain't no such thing as being watered down black but I think I recall that you hate your own blackness, that's not the case with everyone else who is "biracial", and there are plenty people who look "biracial" who have two black parents...

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
My man height is not a significant thing. Maybe me, Eazy E, TI, Mayweather and others are outliers---I'd say we aren't though---,but I've never had issues attracting women...

Also, "exoticals" is such a 2010s term, and I didn't grow up on the internet. Here in America everyone black has the entire color spectrum in their family. Black is black, mf's do more policing of blackness online than they do in real life. I'm sure some of the people you think were ambiguous looking, I don't. Being light-skinned doesn't mean you aren't black...

Ain't no such thing as being watered down black but I think I recall that you hate your own blackness, that's not the case with everyone else who is "biracial", and there are plenty people who look "biracial" who have two black parents...
Yes, I’m aware that there are whole Black individuals who just happen to have less melanin content than others.

However, I’m referring to those persons whose non-Black admixture presents itself to the point where they be lookin’ funny around the clear-cut crowd 🤷‍♂️.

Some of these folks y’all be claiming just don’t measure up and, to use NinjaTurtleMan’s verbiage, are not even qualified.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I appreciate that he said he grew up with Black love and wanted that for himself. Hope he finds his Queen and has a bunch of beautiful Black children :wow:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its funny how a lot of people on the show claim to be an "entreprenuer" and is dabbling in a hundred different things. I respect the last dude who said he's just a licenced plumber. When you have to list a hundred different things you do to make money you're probably just broke and over compensating.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I doubt it. I know tons of guy and gals with their real estate license and claim the title of "real estate agent" that haven't sold shyt all year or have a bs 9 to 5 that really pays the bills
People don't realize real estate can be hard. I have a friend who is a real estate agent and there are times where it's SLOW. Luckily he primarily deals with luxury homes and some commercial properties so the sales he does make keeps him afloat.

I went on a couple of dates with a lady who was a real estate agent but also worked a full time job as a CNA. She was doing ok but all on her Facebook and Instagram, she made it seem like she was a boss chick making so much money in real estate. :francis: