DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
That's bullshyt.
No it's not, I been short my whole life and have never, ever, ever had an issue bagging anybody 😂 🤣...

nikkas like Mayweather been short his whole life, nikkas like Eazy and TI were short their whole lives and were known for being like that with women before they had a famous name...

Maybe in your personal life you never knew short brothers with juice but I've known plenty and I've been that nogga from gate, plenty of women I've either slept with or gone out with that "tall" noggas couldn't get a second look from...

If you got The Juice you got The Juice, being tall, short, skinny, fat, all that other shyt is secondary. I guess the next thing you gone tell me is you've never known fat nikkas to be smacking shyt up either, huh? 🤣 🤣 🤣

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No it's not, I been short my whole life and have never, ever, ever had an issue bagging anybody 😂 🤣...

nikkas like Mayweather been short his whole life, nikkas like Eazy and TI were short their whole lives and were known for being like that with women before they had a famous name...

Maybe in your personal life you never knew short brothers with juice but I've known plenty and I've been that nogga from gate, plenty of women I've either slept with or gone out with that "tall" noggas couldn't get a second look from...

If you got The Juice you got The Juice, being tall, short, skinny, fat, all that other shyt is secondary. I guess the next thing you gone tell me is you've never known fat nikkas to be smacking shyt up either, huh? 🤣 🤣 🤣
No one is saying you can't get no action being short.

But height definitely matters

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, a lot of the men do the same :manny:

One breh said he works in aviation, while he is baggage handler lol.

One dude was pretending he got it like that, only to get exposed as broke and shytte on during an update.

By far one of the funniest updates, she exposed all his lies and he got heated :mjlol:. Just like the Adanna chick, acted all luxurious upper class only to be exposed as a scammer.

These are the effects of social media.

Everyone is an entrepreneur, has a side hustle and inflate their importance when their 9 to 5 job is what pays the bills.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Man, someone posted that video yesterday and I ended up watching 2-3 episodes. I’m not usually into shyt like this, but I like the fact that they say why they popped their balloon and/or the person on display gets to say why they DQ’ed someone, it’s kinda interesting to see people play themselves
shyt it hilarious and I hate this type of shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bro kinda simple. Not saying he's stupid but he doesn't give off a ton in terms of intelligence. That works for some of these girls for sure but not all. I actually thought one girl popped her ballon off of him not being consistent with his words. That shyt matters to hoes. I always tell nikkas. I repeat the same shyt a thousand times with hoes because I stand on it.

I seen most of these girls before as the main person. One of them was immature as fukk. Of course, she's in the club every week, on the bullshyt.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I doubt it. I know tons of guy and gals with their real estate license and claim the title of "real estate agent" that haven't sold shyt all year or have a bs 9 to 5 that really pays the bills
Tons of them! I had an agent that I found out was like this, Real Estate ain't supposed to be a "Side Hustle", had to cut them loose:martin:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ok I actually watched the clip and yea this some villian origin shyt :bryan:

I’ve watched every episode and this one clip needs to be studied. 0% chance he’s never beat a bytch ass :pachaha:

Nggas really need to wise up. Women are fragile low confidence beings behind the facade. It is all a facade. Dude came with high level obnoxious red flag felon energy and they figured ‘well shyt he more confident than me it must be real’. I ain’t never hated on another ngga in my life but this is madness :bryan:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Who are these people? I saw maybe 2 decently attractive women up there and about 10 busted ones. One with ripped up stockings :why: The bruhs weren’t easy on the eyes either :dame:

Who watches this crap?

Out yo rabid ass mind. #1 and 2 looked like twins and are bad af. The last girl was pretty af. Then 2 of the redbones in the middle were straight