DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
*BOTH Videos are TIMSTAMPPED*

Disrespectful breh

Gentleman

:francis:

Make this an official Arlette thread bro. Because I'm really fukkinh with this...

Just watched episode 1, you can tell she's gotten better with this shyt as time has gone on. 2 outta 5 guys matched, and the second guy who matched, same height as the chick who picked him, who just told the brother from Alabama before him, that he was too short, and they essentially the same height...

Which I died laughing at, shawty just wasn't feeling Alabama. It didny have shyt to do with his height because with the Nigerian brother she did pick, she initially popped the balloon and when explaining why she popped it, she never mentioned his height 🤣 then she asked for the balloon back and upon further questions picked him...

If the time stamp didnt catch, go to 39:00, the light bright chick telling Alabama he too short. Then go to 49:00 and the first thing Light Bright sausage to Nigeria, is "you were a yes", and he's maybe an inch or so taller than Alabama 🤣 🤣 🤣...

@dora_da_destroyer did you watch Ep. 1? Nigeria just had the juice for her, first thing she told Alabama was he was too short, and she never mentioned height with Nigeria at all...

Fellas, if they like you, the height never comes up. If they think it, they never say it, and I would say many of them never think it, trust me on this 🤣 I've been told by chicks I was with that height never crossed their mind because I wasn't shorter than them. I really need to write a book, that height shyt isn't real when you That Guy...

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Right, notice she said she’s a “property manager” too? That’s hoe say for being a leasing consultant at an apartment complex but hoe say is no say, a bytch will always make the most mediocre mundane sh*t look bigger than what it is. If you don’t know better, you’ll fall for it and thinks she’s doing well for herself.

She also told on herself because she said he probably has roommates and that’s simply her projecting the caliber of men that she’s used to dealing with on to him.

To be fair, a lot of the men do the same :manny:

One breh said he works in aviation, while he is baggage handler lol.

One dude was pretending he got it like that, only to get exposed as broke and shytte on during an update.

By far one of the funniest updates, she exposed all his lies and he got heated :mjlol:. Just like the Adanna chick, acted all luxurious upper class only to be exposed as a scammer.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Fellas, if they like you, the height never comes up. If they think it, they never say it, and I would say many of them never think it, trust me on this 🤣 I've been told by chicks I was with that height never crossed their mind because I wasn't shorter than them. I really need to write a book, that height shyt isn't real when you That Guy...

I don't know, the height is absolutely real depending on the options that are available. Most women want a taller guy, it's just not reasonable long term so they compromise. In a line up of men, short guys always get eliminated first if women are choosing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

First dude…no chick popped.

This the sorriest group of women tho…pink hair on the end is fukking tragic :mjlol:

Chocolate chick with the flower jeans in the 1st clip:whew:....I would've walked in and told the rest of them chicks "Please pop your balloons because I'm leaving with this one" :hubie:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I don't know, the height is absolutely real depending on the options that are available. Most women want a taller guy, it's just not reasonable long term so they compromise. In a line up of men, short guys always get eliminated first if women are choosing.
Definitely untrue that the short brother always the first eliminated. Not even close to the truth...

My experience is that women care more about the personality over anything physical, if you can charm her, everything else is second. This includes being papered up, because I've known some brothers with money who couldn't get someone they wanted, I've also been told my money wasn't impressive...

Women are more superficial on looks than men, but if they are attracted to your personality it'll jump everything else...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She does properties and he does plumbing....if anything they could work together but black people rather argue about who makes more while having the lowest wages
No women rather hold an extra 10 20 grand or a more white collar career over a man's head like it makes her a man or makes her special. Still don't know sh1t.