DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Out yo rabid ass mind. #1 and 2 looked like twins and are bad af. The last girl was pretty af. Then 2 of the redbones in the middle were straight
I actually thought all those chicks were attractive. Obviously some more than others but I woulda entertained all of them. The baddest one seemed like she had the least personality. That last chick in the white too. She seemed real up tight

Braman

Superstar
Daps
As dope as the show is it has huge potential if they go to different cities. There’s only so many black folk in phoenix and quite frankly I’m getting tired of the same entrepreneur/model/‘I got 6 side hustles but no main source of income’ crowd. Everybody in phoenix seem like they fakin it til they make it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
First thing I noticed when I started lurking this site…. nggas really don’t be joking with that ‘short gang ‘ shyt :wtf: Like dudes genuinely got self esteem issues behind height. Sad
Its because 1) they online too much 2) a lot of black women (who also be online too much) have been indoctrinated to care a lot about height

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I love that Arlette's version of this is strictly black men and women. Unless I've missed something, but it's about time there was one of these FUBU (for us, by us)...

I also love the concept too but it really highlights that women are more superficial when it comes to looks, whereas men I think have more of that bad rap in the real world, that we are all about looks. This shyt is fun though, I fukk with it 100!

After like 10 episodes it’s very clear that men have collectively got the message. We not the problem anymore (if we ever were). Like 90% of the men play it like you supposed to. Short on words, specific, calm, patient, respectful, gracious even to women who don’t like you

It’s the women that are emotionally going backwards . Why don’t you like him? ‘Ummmm idk I just dont tee hee’. ‘Ummmm can I get my ballon back tee hee’…..’ummmm idk my parents wouldn’t like him, ummmm idk tee hee’. And they are the ones who can’t take criticism or honesty or rejection. They are the ones petty and clapping back, rejecting bc other women rejected, etc

This dude is an outlier most the dudes are just up there chil

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
First thing I noticed when I started lurking this site…. nggas really don’t be joking with that ‘short gang ‘ shyt :wtf: Like dudes genuinely got self esteem issues behind height. Sad
The height shyt is real for some women. I've seen it with a bunch of my female friends. shyt just last week while out I overheard a couple women talking shyt about a short dude while waiting in line for drinks. She was talking about how she liked a guy she was talking to but she just can't do it cause of his height.

But with that said it really is all about confidence and thinking you can pull any women. We'll all run into women who won't fukk with us for some reason or another. If it happens then cool move on to the next one, no need to get insecure about anything cause there are plenty who don't give a damn.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The height shyt is real for some women. I've seen it with a bunch of my female friends. shyt just last week while out I overheard a couple women talking shyt about a short dude while waiting in line for drinks. She was talking about how she liked a guy she was talking to but she just can't do it cause of his height.

But with that said it really is all about confidence and thinking you can pull any women. We'll all run into women who won't fukk with us for some reason or another. If it happens then cool move on to the next one, no need to get insecure about anything cause there are plenty who don't give a damn.

It is real but there’s just too many women for it to matter.

It’s like thinking you can’t get a woman bc you not rich . Theres millions of bytches fukin broke nggas :heh: Dudes give women too much credit

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
One thing this shows has shown me is there is truth to this new generation of 20-somethings looking old and worn out for their age. Might just be the crowd that goes on this show, but these girls be talking about 21-24 looking deadass 29-34 in the face :merchant:

And so many cheap ass outfits and shoes on here…:sadcam:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They are the ones petty and clapping back, rejecting bc other women rejected, etc
that’s the one that gets me. The host be pressing for a reason why someone got their balloon popped, most these dudes try to be pretty decent about it then another girl jumps the gun and pops cuz she feels some type of way. Like first dude in the episode (first contestant, not ninja turtle breh) said a chick was giving mom vibes, another girl popped. Don’t no nikka want a mom vibes from a chick he’s supposed to be dating, having quality characteristics his mom has doesn’t mean giving matronly

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
that’s the one that gets me. The host be pressing for a reason why someone got their balloon popped, most these dudes try to be pretty decent about it then another girl jumps the gun and pops cuz she feels some type of way. Like first dude in the video said a chick was giving mom vibes, another girl popped. Don’t no nikka want a mom vibes from a chick he’s supposed to be dating, having quality characteristics his mom has doesn’t mean giving matronly

And she CLEARLY looks way older than 23 :snoop: i knew right away what he meant. But nope, can’t say that

There was another episode where the girl went semi viral bc someone, multiple people, said she gave ‘auntie vibes’. And again she clearly… looked like an auntie. She looked older than their age group. But in the reunion (yep they have a reunion) that chick spent the whole show saying ‘I don’t give ain’t vibes just to be clear’ and playing victim

Like bih how you gon tell people what WE observe. It’s toxic feminity 101. There is an unspoken expectation that you uphold these women’s insecurities and not be TOO honest