DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

jay83

Superstar
Daps
People don't realize real estate can be hard. I have a friend who is a real estate agent and there are times where it's SLOW. Luckily he primarily deals with luxury homes and some commercial properties so the sales he does make keeps him afloat.

I went on a couple of dates with a lady who was a real estate agent but also worked a full time job as a CNA. She was doing ok but all on her Facebook and Instagram, she made it seem like she was a boss chick making so much money in real estate. :francis:

One girl resulted to thirst trapping all her perspective houses. lol

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This is the first time I even watched one of these things and 🤢

But I'm cooked and not looking for clout, They're all decent tho lol

More power to those who aren't lol

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
She said she liked everything about him but rejected him because of his outfit.:mindblown:
Is the real world like cartoons where people wear the same outfit everyday?:why:
And for a group of people that complain about colorism all the time these women are way too comfortable saying how much they dislike lightskinned brothers.:dahell:
When you look at what they reject nikkas for you begin to understand why they get the shytty results they get

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:whew:

200w.gif

That boi dodged so many bullets ... He dont een' know :wow:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Its funny how a lot of people on the show claim to be a "entreprenuer" and is dabbling in a hundred different things. I respect the last dude who said he's just a licenced plumber. When you have to list a hundred different things you do to make money you're probably just broke and over compensating.
Because of types of people that have ran with the “entrepreneur” label, I directly associate that with scamming or selling coochie to cover up real estate failures.