DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Depending on the year a real estate agent is easily cleaning out a plumber.
No they don’t, unless they’re selling luxury homes. If real estate agents are making more in a market with elevated home prices, what do you think plumbers are doing? Also, everyone can’t afford a home but everyone shyts, pisses, and needs water.

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I doubt it. I know tons of guy and gals with their real estate license and claim the title of "real estate agent" that haven't sold shyt all year or have a bs 9 to 5 that really pays the bills
Right, notice she said she’s a “property manager” too? That’s hoe say for being a leasing consultant at an apartment complex but hoe say is no say, a bytch will always make the most mediocre mundane sh*t look bigger than what it is. If you don’t know better, you’ll fall for it and thinks she’s doing well for herself.

She also told on herself because she said he probably has roommates and that’s simply her projecting the caliber of men that she’s used to dealing with on to him.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She said she liked everything about him but rejected him because of his outfit.:mindblown:
Is the real world like cartoons where people wear the same outfit everyday?:why:
And for a group of people that complain about colorism all the time these women are way too comfortable saying how much they dislike lightskinned brothers.:dahell:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would only be triggering if you looked at these women and thought wow

That should be my wife.

It's not giving cooking
It's not giving cleaning

FYI you made this thread was already
It's giving redundant
It's giving insanity

Didn't you just make another thread about the same exact episode?
It’s giving soon to be bushed :pachaha:

Mods gotta clean this up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Last edited: