DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing that was overlooked though was the fact that a fukking “real estate agent”/“property manager” thought she made more than a LICENSED plumber. Perceived classism persist with black women too, on top of colorism. It’s a fact that black men have lower salaries than other races on average but guess who comes in right behind us, dead last? Black women…

Yet we’re broke and they’re the “bosses”?We need each other to get out of this scourge called poverty but we argue about silly shyt like combining bank accounts and bill splits. Marriage would solve a ton of problems in the black community damn near overnight.

She does properties and he does plumbing....if anything they could work together but black people rather argue about who makes more while having the lowest wages

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Height only matters if you got the right facials
Right, it's like everyone, or most people, have a "type". A lot of women have a "type" that they'd prefer a tall guy, but they not turning down no short brother checking off all the other boxes. And most women don't even have a height preference other than, just be at their height or taller than them...

Height never even comes into the discussion 🤣 women love "energy" or "big dikk energy" or whatever they calling it now, vibes or whatever. Most rooms I've ever been in I'm the nikka with the loudest presence before I ever say a word. That presence isn't for everyone but height literally never comes up 😂...

Way too many taller noggas, or gym nighas, I been around who weren't better looking than me, were broker than me, didn't have the swag, aura, or charisma I have, etc. Women notice all that shyt too, often before they even think about height...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Binged hella episodes of this…the ones where the woman is looking, most the men don’t pop and let the women talk themselves out the game, the ones where the man is looking, the women stay popping their balloons only to want a balloon back once the man starts talking. Overall, they need better quality people one this,I really like the concept lol

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
One thing that was overlooked though was the fact that a fukking “real estate agent”/“property manager” thought she made more than a LICENSED plumber. Perceived classism persist with black women too, on top of colorism. It’s a fact that black men have lower salaries than other races on average but guess who comes in right behind us, dead last? Black women…

Yet we’re broke and they’re the “bosses”?We need each other to get out of this scourge called poverty but we argue about silly shyt like combining bank accounts and bill splits. Marriage would solve a ton of problems in the black community damn near overnight.

Depending on the year a real estate agent is easily cleaning out a plumber.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Binged hella episodes of this…the ones where the woman is looking, most the men don’t pop and let the women talk themselves out the game, the ones where the man is looking, the women stay popping their balloons only to want a balloon back once the man starts talking. Overall, they need better quality people one this,I really like the concept lol
I love that Arlette's version of this is strictly black men and women. Unless I've missed something, but it's about time there was one of these FUBU (for us, by us)...

I also love the concept too but it really highlights that women are more superficial when it comes to looks, whereas men I think have more of that bad rap in the real world, that we are all about looks. This shyt is fun though, I fukk with it 100!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Depending on the year a real estate agent is easily cleaning out a plumber.

Yeah, plumber is more consistent bread though. The average real estate agent makes something like $85k a year. And that's skewed by insane prices on the east and west coast. The average in the midwest and south is more around $70k