DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I woke up at 113am and saw this thread, which made me watch this episode, which made me watch others 🤣 I need to get on some shyt like this 🤣...
Clicked on that Facebook post in this thread and nikkas from his hometown saying dude paperwork bad and he a rat in the comments..explains a lot lol
Nogha ran outta Oklahoma to hiding his identity in Arizona 🤣 he just played himself multiple ways. Knew a few cats who did shyt like that, run off somewhere else to reinvent themselves like they solid 🤣...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think you’re underestimating how color struck black women are….
Watching the video it’s like damn, they just might be!

Breh tall and built.. which black women LOVE!

I guess the face card and his energy ain’t it idk

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
One thing that was overlooked though was the fact that a fukking “real estate agent”/“property manager” thought she made more than a LICENSED plumber. Perceived classism persist with black women too, on top of colorism. It’s a fact that black men have lower salaries than other races on average but guess who comes in right behind us, dead last? Black women…

Yet we’re broke and they’re the “bosses”?We need each other to get out of this scourge called poverty but we argue about silly shyt like combining bank accounts and bill splits. Marriage would solve a ton of problems in the black community damn near overnight.

Last edited:
Daps
That's because he stood on something. Even when the balloons kept popping bro never deviated from who he was. Never raised his voice but made his positions clear.

A man should ask himself what does he stand for. What principles make up your foundation. It's not about projecting a "thug image"...a lot of you brothers don't stand for anything. You don't have any principles or beliefs that guide you. That makes you look weak, spineless. Dudes just going through life floating.

A lot of times being passionate, knowledgeable and steadfast about something will attract women. Immerse yourself in whatever and like minded women will follow.
There could be a whole thread just on this.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This would only be triggering if you looked at these women and thought wow

That should be my wife.

It's not giving cooking
It's not giving cleaning

FYI you made this thread was already
It's giving redundant
It's giving insanity

Last edited: