DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got the one with the best mix of looks and disposition.

She flat out said she wanna have kids with the man. Good for him that's about how it would go if you knew Brazillian Jiujitsu. The birds would eliminate themselves because they're not qualified. They already know.

He lost her to somebody else in the studio before they even got to set up a date

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
nikka look like one of them Gorgonites from Small Soldiers.

Archer.png

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:deadrose: I get why they don't like this ned flanders j-cole at 45 min, but the way they all pop when he says he's a fraud analyst is killing me. 🚩🚩🚩
It immediately made me think some of them scam on the side :laff: But also as it went it, it seemed like some of them wanted their balloons back cause he was very respectful. He matched with who he should’ve matched with though with all the anime stuff.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That don’t mean shyt.

Plenty of gentleman got picked on this show plus it’s entertainment.

They go for looks first… height, face, hair, beard, how you dress.. then your confidence.. how you approach the women, speak etc

Then they evaluate what the brother has got going on and judge from that.

Of course if you come across as too timid or nice they not gon like that shyt. Women want a masculine man.