Disney's Little Mermaid (Halle Bailey, Live Action) (May 26 2023)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool, I guess. Got a feeling they got her more to score liberal "woke" points from "woke" white millennials who only learned "woke" from Childish Gambino, and not because she was the best choice.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Great choice. This girl has that old school singing voice of an angel, and is sweet like Ariel.

Triton gonna have to be a diesel black dude with dreads too...hahaaa, don’t be mad!

Sebastian is already Jamaican, and Ursula was practically black. But whatever, Melissa McCarthy it is.

Prince Eric is gonna have to be middle eastern, at least. :sadcam:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
These craccas are dead with the creativity . Just pandering at this point .

I never cared for this swimming hoe anyways. Fa Mulan is where my heart resides

The outrage gonna be real with this and the think pieces about a white Woman trying to steal a little black girls voice is gonna be UNBEARABLE.. smh

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Unfortunately? :dwillhuh:

It might be better for the movie. Mulan gonna be slicing up mu fukkas. fukk got time to sing a song in war? :childplease:
The Norsemen, The Romans, and the Greeks to name a few. Read more, breh :pachaha:

The music was obviously one of the most memorable things about the movie. A lot of people will miss it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The Norsemen, The Romans, and the Greeks to name a few. Read more, breh :pachaha:

The music was obviously one of the most memorable things about the movie. A lot of people will miss it.

I only read what I like. :russell:

Like I said above, they weren’t singing that happy go lucky shyt. I’m sure there was some of that in Mulan. :ld:

And even though I haven’t seen it in a decade plus, I liked Mulan for the movie; not the songs.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I only read what I like. :russell:

Like I said above, they weren’t singing that happy go lucky shyt. I’m sure there was some of that in Mulan. :ld:

And even though I haven’t seen it in a decade plus, I liked Mulan for the movie; not the songs.
Well that’s you, breh. Some people like both :yeshrug:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Cheap move by Disney,, they know an AA audience will flock to this, and that's the problem, its still a company with pedo's and rapists on staff (a known fact), so they're hoping a black audience will be fine with it. I'm all for empowering brown skin, but never under the company that legit was raping young girls

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You must mean Ursula, which I agree with. It's still early days though; I'm willing to bet she gets the role. People have been pushing for her since before the movie was even confirmed, let alone in casting.
Yup that's what I meant. Queen Latifah would be a great Ursula. She did some photos for Disney